PuNx / SRS Scrim

Intro

Just wanted to thank the PuNx crew for the invite to ring tonight. We had a 5v5 dust2 scrim against SRS. Our line-up was myself, Indelible, JHoliday, Sadistic, and Slick. We started as CTs and more or less got owned - I think we may have won one round, two tops. The SRS guys were really good at keeping a quiet approach to site and then making quick rush-ins. Usually they'd secure the bombsite and plant before the other guys had even had time to react. After switching to T side, the teamwork picked up and we were doing great, but we only had to drop two or three rounds due to the earlier routing as CTs.

All in all, had fun but I wish we were more settled from the start. Big ups to Slick on CT side - you kept a tough loss from being a blowout! And on T side, I never had a chance to look at my score but I'm pretty sure I was KILLING MOTHERFUCKERS. I was quite disappointed when I saw "gg". Didn't get any screenshots - hopefully one of the other guys did. But yeah, had fun - love to get a chance to ring again against those guys and really bring it..

And JHoliday.. Next time I scrim with you, I wanna see the real J! Got that demo?

:wink:

Werbung:

slick

They were good , 1 or maybe 2 of em were great. Our top team would be about the same skill. But strategically we got OWNED. Thats where our team needs to work.

Peace.

P.S. on CT side we should have had 3 wind instead of 2 but when we rushed the 2 guys left in B (we were 3 left) my nade hit the door and I killed Indi . Otherwise we would have been 3 on 1 cause that nade would have killed that guy for sure in that fukin hole behind the green boxes. SOrry

Defender

On D2 as CT's it sucks to be first. But from my observations 1 guy should be middle in double doors, 2 at A but ready to go B very fast, and 2 at B with 1 in the door area os he can book to A as well.

D2 as CT is incredibly hard imho. I think CTs will always lose 1 or 2 guys because the Ts stay together most of the time. I think the important part is that the CT's get ready to rush FAST as soon as it's called out where they are. If they are in B then a flash over the wall is needed. If they are A hopefully you can get a guy or two there. I think if you can win 4-6 as CT then you stand a chance at actually winning the match since T's can rout in scrim.

Intro

slick said:
P.S. on CT side we should have had 3 wind instead of 2 but when we rushed the 2 guys left in B (we were 3 left) my nade hit the door and I killed Indi . Otherwise we would have been 3 on 1 cause that nade would have killed that guy for sure in that fukin hole behind the green boxes. SOrry

The crazy thing is, it didn't even hit the door - it hit the little wooden stick that holds the little cloth roof thing up. Know what I'm talking about? I couldn't believe it hit that little fucker so squarely and bounced right back at you guys..

:cry:

And yeah Pup, they had a couple who were damn good, hax or no.

Did anyone get screenshots?

slick

Intro said:
The crazy thing is, it didn't even hit the door - it hit the little wooden stick that holds the little cloth roof thing up. Know what I'm talking about? I couldn't believe it hit that little fucker so squarely and bounced right back at you guys..

:cry:

that sux..i knew i couldnt throw that nade so bad. i never miss that fukin hole....well i just did, didn't i

Intro said:
Did anyone get screenshots?

I wanted to take one on CT side but I don't hate J that much. :D peace bro

Werbung: