Modern Warfare 1,2, and 3.

Doublez

I've played every single Call of Duty game since Call of Duty 3. Then after I beat World at War I went through and played Call of Duty 1 and 2. However, something about them is just tiring. In Call of Duty 4, everything seemed simple, yet fun. You ranked up, but you basically had what you needed at the start. The game didn't change when you leveled up. You just kinda had more options.

I played Modern Warfare 2 a lot, because my friends all played it. It didn't have the same feel at all, as they encouraged kill streaks more than the flow of the game. It created this imbalance, either you had SO much fun or NO fun at all. I prestiged twice in this game (half the amount that I did in CoD4.) and that wasn't the worst of it.

Modern Warfare 3 came out and I barely made it through the campaign. The first two games had fantastic campaigns. After Act 1 of each, I was HOOKED. However I found myself dragging through MW3's campaign. The online just didn't cut it. I found myself sort of liking Black Ops more. I just want to know what happened, going through the triology.

What do you guys think happened and which was your favorite?

Werbung: