• Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:

Ryano

Very very very very very very pointless thread....were on a wii forum, what the hell do you think people are gonna answer???

Oh and all the above posts (except metroid's) are extremely fanboyish

Squiddy

You idiotic ******.

Shut up about this fanboy drivel.

You know what? I envy gamers who have all 3 consoles, as they don't need to bitch about other gaming companies without knowing jack all.

Phillysoul11

Squiddy said:
You idiotic ******s.

You know what? I envy gamers who have all 3 consoles, as they don't need to bitch about other gaming companies without knowing jack all.

the fact that wii has sold over double what ps3 has makes wii better, and no this is not fanboyish.....that is just a fact, and this thread should be closed.....already a thread

Ryano

[/color]
lu1g1 said:
Squiddy said:
You idiotic *****s.

the fact that wii has sold over double what ps3 has makes wii better, and no this is not fanboyish.....that is just a fact, and this thread should be closed.....already a thread

No just because it sold more doesn't make it better, it just means it sold more.

Oh and it is fanboyish because as I have already said since this is a wii forum everyone will say the wii even though the 2 systems have different pro's and con's.

Phillysoul11

Ryano said:
[/color]
lu1g1 said:
Squiddy said:
You idiotic *****s.

No just because it sold more doesn't make it better, it just means it sold more.

Oh and it is fanboyish because as I have already said since this is a wii forum everyone will say the wii even though the 2 systems have different pro's and con's.
there better the system the more it will sell, i love ps2 and ps3 and XBOX and XBOX360 TONS!
there amazing consoles but it must be clarified what you mean as "better" like more fun to play? or selling more consoles? each system is different and they all are better for different people....

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
Ryano said:
[/color]
lu1g1 said:
Squiddy said:
You idiotic ******s.

there better the system the more it will sell, i love ps2 and ps3 and XBOX and XBOX360 TONS!
there amazing consoles but it must be clarified what you mean as "better" like more fun to play? or selling more consoles? each system is different and they all are better for different people....

Exactly which proves what I said

Ryano said:
Very very very very very very pointless thread

Squiddy

You know what? My favourite console is the Dreamcast...and that didn't sell very much.

And yes, in the UK, we call this a fanboy thread.

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
i don´t think you can say that one console is better than another because its very individiually. One likes the Wii best and other the PS3 and so on.

Exactly what I've been saying. At last someone talks some sense

Werbung: