ps3 copying the wii

Werbung:

Theherolink_1

Please DON'T double post sorry I know you are new but I have to report you*reports*

And No they just copied the wii in making a wireless controller nothing else...:)

metroidprime3rules

I think the ps3 copied the wii mote by making that siaxis controller. I may be wrong though.

EDIT: Since this thread has two different consoles this should go in the other consoles section. Not the Wii section

Ryano

Jesusdragon737 said:
the wii is completely different than the ps3. it didn't copy it whatsoever. wireless controllers have been around for a while...

This guy wins this topic.

Anyway metroid and hero don't be so damn harsh, your reporting like mad these days.

Elliotwii

hero wow he double posted by acident and you report him? he only did it once you don't need to report every tiny little mistake someone mistakes.

Squiddy

Okay, kiddies, here's a tip.

Without 'copying', business would be dead.

And I couldn't give a shit on who copied who, as wireless controllers weren't invented by Nintendo.

Deathborne

I belive that the PS3 did copy the Wii mainly because sony didn't announce that there would be a Six-Axis controller until Nintendo decided to include motion Sensitivity to the Wii remote. I know I spelled Axis wrong. Anyone remember the Ps3's original controller?

Deathborne said:
I belive that the PS3 did copy the Wii mainly because sony didn't announce that there would be a Six-Axis controller until Nintendo decided to include motion Sensitivity to the Wii remote. I know I spelled Axis wrong. Anyone remember the Ps3's original controller?
actually i belive the thing they first showed of was a prototype in early stage, that control looked like a boomerang!

Werbung: