Possessed

Werbung:

Tenebrae

I've only gotten about 20 pages of the actual story, and I've been working on summaries of each book, but I've mapped out the whole thing and it's a series of 9 books so far. I might change a few things and reduce the number to 7 or so. I don't plan on publishing my first book for a couple of years, mainly because I'm still kind of an inexperienced writer. Until then, I'm gonna take as many Creative Writing classes as I can.

I've only gotten about 20 pages of the actual story, and I've been working on summaries of each book, but I've mapped out the whole thing and it's a series of 9 books so far. I might change a few things and reduce the number to 7 or so. I don't plan on publishing my first book for a couple of years, mainly because I'm still kind of an inexperienced writer. Until then, I'm gonna take as many Creative Writing classes as I can.
[/b]
That's pretty sweet, I wish you luck there Tenebrae :)

Tenebrae

Thnx. :yay:
BTW, if you're a big fan of Final Fantasy & Warcraft, I'll bet you'll like my book (assuming of course that I publish it). It's got some things in it that were influenced by both games, as well as a lot of events in my own life.

Fladian

Of course, of course we want some credit as well. :p

How can you remember someone you've never met? lol.[/b]
Want me to go into details, Undead? After tomorrow, 1 PM the latest, I have a lot of free time... so... :p

what, you mean you guys? :confused:
[/b]
Well what he means is if your sotry becomes a hit and you become famous that you don't forget us.
-------------------------
Tenebrae I don't doubt that your book will be published because if you put a certain effort ino it (publishing it) you probably will. Trust me, I've seen some pretty messed up books getting published.
But if you do get it published don't expect too much :)

Tenebrae

Yeah, Since I don't actually know you guys in person, I'll just say "Thanks to my friends on WC3 Anvil for the encouragement", or something like that. Maybe not that specific.

Werbung:

Fladian

I'm on topic.
If he gets famous with this story and he gives credits to us I could make sure he gets to meet me. They are all related to each other.