Hetfield14

Intro said:
rgrthat7zd.jpg

8)

who's the hotty on the far left?

Werbung:

DiLLa

Hetfield14 said:
oh man...just thought of something funny...i wonder if keisor says "RRRRRRROGER!!!!!" while he's fucking...oh man, the images in my head...

um why are u thinkn about keisor having sex

keisorsoze

DiLLa said:
Hetfield14 said:
oh man...just thought of something funny...i wonder if keisor says "RRRRRRROGER!!!!!" while he's fucking...oh man, the images in my head...

I make my girlfriend say it when she's having an orgasm, and I'm not kidding.... 8) 8)

EMA

keisorsoze said:
DiLLa said:
Hetfield14 said:

I make my girlfriend say it when she's having an orgasm, and I'm not kidding.... 8) 8)

LOL funny shit keisor

slick

keisorsoze said:
DiLLa said:
Hetfield14 said:

Can u remember the last time she said it?
Was it just a quiet "10-4 , now get off me,I gotta do the laundry"

yeah but I would be askin myself "who the fuck is rrrrrrrrrrogerrrrr"?

I have one good story:

way back I had and ex who was all kinds of kinky, public fucking, blowjobs in traffic durrin rush hour, we fucked in the bathroom at her bosses house durring a dinner party 1 time standing up over the can.....anyhow she got so worked up one night she passed the fuck out on me, I freaked she went from 110db of "oh god fuuuuuuk me fuuuuk me!" to limp in a blink, I thought I killed her! after about 15 seconds of trying to remember how to take a pulse, and finding one I figured out that she hyperventilated and passed out. fter 3 or 4 minutes she came around and didn't remember what happened, I was so freaked still I went to bed, blue balls and all.

ahhh what a lay........later on she started fucking my roomate, gave me crabs and it was over at the end of summer......back in the summer of '84 uhhhhhh back in the summer of '84 whuuuuu ooooohh

Misranger

........later on she started fucking my roomate, gave me crabs and it was over at the end of summer......back in the summer of '84 uhhhhhh back in the summer of '84 ..

UGh wouldnt want you touching my food.

Perhaps u should find a different line of work...staying at home sounds like what u need to do.

Miss

:)

Misranger said:
........later on she started fucking my roomate, gave me crabs and it was over at the end of summer......back in the summer of '84 uhhhhhh back in the summer of '84 ..

UGh wouldnt want you touching my food.

Perhaps u should find a different line of work...staying at home sounds like what u need to do.

Miss

:)

well I did go down to the beach at let the little suckers go! I am lucky that im not 5 years younger and living in a larger city, these days people who tell that story sometims the results are not treatable with shampoo and bic razors. I have lost 2 friends from Aids in the last 15 years so I understand how lucky I was to get a mild warning in my teens.

Werbung:

slick

watch this shit.....avatar size.....he did that once....we gotta keep this dude around. he fuckin crakcs me up.

P.S. Dilla ain't no gangsta, he plays the piano just like you!!! hahahahhahahah