Picture Spam

Werbung:

DonzeJ

Pics

I got some cool pics of me in my kit, M4 and M9 and all that. More to come...
Im the guy in the white in the middle of the top pic... in case you cant figure the shit out.
That picture was taken at midnight after overland navigation... the flames were 6' tall. I was tellin the guy to hurry up cause the flames were fuckin scortching my hair. You cant see fire with a cheap disposable I guess.
Cheers BITCHES!

EMA

Ponti said:
If a single rolex gets your ass size't then here is a new pic

Jewelry.jpg

Left rolex is for casual dress

Right rolex for dress occasions

Top Middle is engagment and wedding rings

Bottom Middle is her Valentine's present (right hand 1.5carat ring)

and what do you do again?

Mom's Son

Yea...

Yea I kinda get that alot lol. I look the same 16 y/o's we've had our run ins about our ages. Sucks. :cry: Guess I'll get id'd till im 30. : ( Sad Face. I am going to be 19 in March.

Deviant

Some more party pics. Only the top one is from this past weekend. 2nd to top was like 3 months ago, bunch of friends from my hometown. The other two are post power hour/3 games of beer pong....I <3 PBR.

Sortitout

bousouzok whatever ur name is

i like the gaara pic, and the car is cool, tho yes u are small

and dev, that chick on top is sweet, i'd do her! :p

Ponti

Co-own restaurant; bartend, wait & deliver; great tips usually $100 - 200 for 4 hrs work. Then whatever money is left over at end of month gets divided two ways between my mother and I.

Also own 100% outright a townhome that I've rented out to this divorcee lady and her children. Provides a $1700 income every month.

Just bought a house in Nokesville for $520,000 and investing about 50k into it. Plan to sell in summer of '06 for about $800 - 850,000.

Latest fair market assessment on restaurant valued the land at over 1mil. Purchased the building and land two years ago for 220k. May decide to sell the restaurant in the future, but only if I know I can buy and sell houses in the future for a hefty profit.

I may make some dough, but believe me its not all fun and games. I work a 26hr day; usually only sleeping every other day. Or if I can get sleep every day its only about 3hrs a night. Woke up today at 6am after just getting home from working on the house at 2am. "MO' MONEY, MO' PROMBLEMS" is definately correct.

DiLLa

damn ponti thats a lot of finances to keep up with. I think i would shoot myself. Hey at leat you have money coming in tho congrats on that gl to u in teh future

p.s. keep those baby pictures of yourself off this forum please

imported_SuXoR

LOL Dilla.

GJ Ponti. Capitalism at its best. I must admit that the two rolexes had me thinking that you were either tooling smack or heavily in debt. But it's cool to see a successful entrepreneur living the life. Enjoy it man, you deserve it.

Werbung: