Picking Up Weapons

Love

Yeah i suppose it would go something like this

"Wow! , is that a L96A1 Gillie ? I've always wanted to try that gun ! . . . . .

. . . . Wow , just look at that grass hanging off it , and that amazing silencer

. . . . . . BOOM ! HEADSHOT !

Lol

Usually does.
My friend was on Vent whilst playing a pub.
She states, "OMFG! A GOLDEN AK-47!"
I say, "Really? Where you at?"
(I was on the opposing team.)
She tells me her location...
I come around the corner....

HEADSHOT WITH A KNIFE.

On Vent all you hear is, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but JOHNNNY!!!!!"

Everyone lol'd

&On Topic

What some people do is purchase a pistol and equip it within their backpack, when they find a gun of their liking, they simply swap it for the pistol.

Werbung:

Roger117

Usually does.
My friend was on Vent whilst playing a pub.
She states, "OMFG! A GOLDEN AK-47!"
I say, "Really? Where you at?"
(I was on the opposing team.)
She tells me her location...
I come around the corner....

HEADSHOT WITH A KNIFE.

On Vent all you hear is, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but JOHNNNY!!!!!"

Everyone lol'd

&On Topic

What some people do is purchase a pistol and equip it within their backpack, when they find a gun of their liking, they simply swap it for the pistol.

Haha. I say she may be a bit gullible. Will she trust you again if your on the other team?

Love

Haha. I say she may be a bit gullible. Will she trust you again if your on the other team?

Of courseee.
She's actually moving in with me when her father comes back from Iraq.

&People are getting faster with their picking up weapons, I suggest the slow weapon switchers practice :p

CRussian

I would like to see a shotgun or handgun or machete or something on the ground and to be able to pick it up and to see how it is like and to see if i would like to buy it or not.

Jordan B

Simply create another account to test out items.

I lol'd at your friend . But the first time I saw a gold ak-47 I did a bit of OMFG'ing
my self lol.

Anyway, I think he's referring to picking up whatever weapon you're using when you die , which i'm still on the fence about . . . . Hoooooo . . . Hummmm. Dunno

I'm Not sure if it would work. I'm sure there was a proper thread 'bout this though.
So I'm going to shut up for now .

Lol.

Love

I lol'd at your friend . But the first time I saw a gold ak-47 I did a bit of OMFG'ing
my self lol.

Anyway, I think he's referring to picking up whatever weapon you're using when you die , which i'm still on the fence about . . . . Hoooooo . . . Hummmm. Dunno

I'm Not sure if it would work. I'm sure there was a proper thread 'bout this though.
So I'm going to shut up for now .

Lol.

Yeah, she's quite hilarious in person as well.
The golden AK-47 is simply stunning, the gold finish is quite nice too.
AK-47 performs magnificent, so I'd personally buy the Golden AK-47.
But I probably won't anytime soon, since I'm unactive in-game.

Well I provided a solution, thus doing so will solve his problematic needs.

chrisbrown

I just can't stand people taking my Gold AK 47 + itech scope gets me so mad i mean COME ON!:eek:

You have a perfectly good AK 47 right there and you steal mine :(

I also hate when the start you crouch on your dead body rapidly :mad:

Love

I just can't stand people taking my Gold AK 47 + itech scope gets me so mad i mean COME ON!:eek:

You have a perfectly good AK 47 right there and you steal mine :(

I also hate when the start you crouch on your dead body rapidly :mad:

Simply because it's rather enjoyable using a NX weapon.
You sir, are a victim of teabagging.

TwistyMcFisty

Yeah T-Baggin!
On topic, I'm pretty slow at picking up weapons cause I use my left hand for the mouse and other keys for movement. Therefore, I have to look down at the keys to find the E. It's a pain in the - so I usually don't do it.

Jordan B

Yeah , If I see an NX weapon , and I'm not in any immediate danger of being shot - I'll be honest - I'll pick it up.

They are extremely fun to use - Go figure .

chrisbrown

The only gun i will EVER steal to use for a long amount of time is the.....

L9 Ghillie that thing is a beast. :D You guys should try it if you find a lucky one. :p

Werbung:

untuxable

personally, i use the scroll up to pick up weapons. That way, when i see a weapon that'd be useful, i can just point the cursor down while running and scroll like crazy. Problem is half the time i pick up the gun, and then pick up the gun i just dropped again. lol