Picking Up Weapons

Layzie

I'm sorta on the fence wit this. I like to use the shotgun.. but don't think it'd be fun to die by my own gun =( t hat'd just make me sad. haha

Werbung:

Roger117

Do you ever notice when you kill a person using a shotgun, pistol or knife/machete/ninjato, the weapon they were using magically disappears and their primary weapon somehow drops out of their backpack. I would really like to see Nexon make the killed player drop the weapon they were using. I would really like to try out the shotgun and pistols, maybe the melee weapons for fun.

Love

I'm sorta on the fence wit this. I like to use the shotgun.. but don't think it'd be fun to die by my own gun =( t hat'd just make me sad. haha

Picking up secondary's isn't possible.
As upon death, your primary appears, regardless of your weapon usage.

couchminer

i dont pick up wepons unless im stuck with my default piece of #$%^#. 20% of my kills are people trying to pick up guns. but i do agree that they should only drop the gun that they were using when they died

Roger117

i dont pick up wepons unless im stuck with my default piece of #$%^#. 20% of my kills are people trying to pick up guns. but i do agree that they should only drop the gun that they were using when they died

It's funny how some people take forever to pick up a gun. I usually pick up my guns while running. It's always fun to shoot the hopeless players who take hours to pick up a gun.

Love

It's funny how some people take forever to pick up a gun. I usually pick up my guns while running. It's always fun to shoot the hopeless players who take hours to pick up a gun.

I agree, overtime picking up a weapon will be nothing more than a simply look down and tap.
So if you're having trouble with picking up weapons too slow, take some time and practice, it takes some aim, and a quick reflex depending on how fast you plan on picking up the weapon.

Roger117

I agree, overtime picking up a weapon will be nothing more than a simply look down and tap.
So if you're having trouble with picking up weapons too slow, take some time and practice, it takes some aim, and a quick reflex depending on how fast you plan on picking up the weapon.

Practice make perfect. I think it took me 2-3 seconds to pick up a gun when I first started. I was used to the CS style weapon pick up. Press drop weapon and run/walk over the weapons you want. I find it really easy now. Probably take half a second to 1 second for me to pick it up. Nevertheless, it always fun killing people hopelessly trying to pick up a weapon.

Love

Practice make perfect. I think it took me 2-3 seconds to pick up a gun when I first started. I was used to the CS style weapon pick up. Press drop weapon and run/walk over the weapons you want. I find it really easy now. Probably take half a second to 1 second for me to pick it up. Nevertheless, it always fun killing people hopelessly trying to pick up a weapon.

Same here, now, I'm used to knifing whilst an enemy is picking up a weapon.
People are so slow nowadays.
I question the average IQ of this generation.

Roger117

Same here, now, I'm used to knifing whilst an enemy is picking up a weapon.
People are so slow nowadays.
I question the average IQ of this generation.

Hmmmm, I think the younger generation has a small IQ, ranging from 0-75. When their trying to pick the weapon up, the stare at it and examine the details of the gun.

Quote from dumb slow person:
" OOOOOOOOOOO...Ahhhhhhhhhhh...So that's what a FAMAS is. What is that pointy thing that moves and shoots little things that go through things? Lets pick it up and see........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!HEADSHOT!!!"

Jordan B

Hmmmm, I think the younger generation has a small IQ, ranging from 0-75. When their trying to pick the weapon up, the stare at it and examine the details of the gun.

Quote from dumb slow person:
" OOOOOOOOOOO...Ahhhhhhhhhhh...So that's what a FAMAS is. What is that pointy thing that moves and shoots little things that go through things? Lets pick it up and see........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!HEADSHOT!!!"

I lol'ed. Simply Because I got a headshot with my ninjato the other day on a guy that was doing just that. Standing there, head down , doing what appeared to be just examining the fine details of a sr25. "SLICE!"

Layzie

I wasn't the original poster... idk what happened. Someone was talking about how people should be able to pick up whatever weapon the player that died had out... did i make a new post instead of replying?? whoops

Love

I wasn't the original poster... idk what happened. Someone was talking about how people should be able to pick up whatever weapon the player that died had out... did i make a new post instead of replying?? whoops

Forum glitch I'd suppose.

SpIkE_JoNzE

OMG, it happens to me all the time lol, once during a battle at snow valley, i was fighting versus one dude of mine, the strange thing is that he wanted my Mk48, and i wanted his ghillie, so it was HEADSHOT AFTER HEADSHOT!!!!! OMG. but, $%?$%&.... what do you want dead man's gun, just to look at it, or just to take it and start the slaughter lol...

THNKS CAFC

SpIkE_JoNzE

Roger117

I lol'ed. Simply Because I got a headshot with my ninjato the other day on a guy that was doing just that. Standing there, head down , doing what appeared to be just examining the fine details of a sr25. "SLICE!"

I usually a bit longer when aiming at people trying to pick up weapons. I go for the head, unless I am rushing and don't have any time to. They stare, stare and examine?

Werbung:

Jordan B

I usually a bit longer when aiming at people trying to pick up weapons. I go for the head, unless I am rushing and don't have any time to. They stare, stare and examine?

Yeah i suppose it would go something like this

"Wow! , is that a L96A1 Gillie ? I've always wanted to try that gun ! . . . . .

. . . . Wow , just look at that grass hanging off it , and that amazing silencer

. . . . . . BOOM ! HEADSHOT !

Lol