Objection

SpIkE_JoNzE

youre right, lol, it happens all the time to me, cuz i really like th "art" of no scoping, in almost all maps i get some kills, even headshots with no scope. lol and that drives crazy some n00bs to start calling you hack!!! but once ago, a stoopid noob reported me for headshot him 25 times consecutely and i was banned i dont knowif u saw my first profile Alfredo01,lol but hell, s***t happens.

thnks CAFC

SpIkE_JoNzE
SSG3

Werbung:

Jordan B

LOL ! Once me and my mate ( who is in my clan) were playing 4 guys who were also in a clan ( canadian somethings - no offense to canada, i love the place ) , but it wasn't a clan war, just in alpha 3 or sumthing. So it's 2 on 4 , and they all come rushing out of bravo base - BOOM ! Ultra kill ! Got all 4 of them with a frag.

Long story short - They didn't stop calling me a hacker for the rest of the match. In the same match i also got a H/s when this guy jumped at me with a L96A1 - and quote " Noob Aimbotter! " .

So , sure getting called a hacker isn't fun , and it grinds my gears ,
But as long as there are hackers in combat arms , there will be unproven accusations.

Just tell them a couple of times it was a fluke , or something , or say " omg i've never done that b4 " or something.

The Noobs.

Jordanga

SFC2

Layzie

Hehe, at first being called a hacker is fun to hear.. but after awhile it just gets annoying. So.. now I just say "Thanks for the compliment" and if they continue saying it, "I don't hack, but if you feel I do, prove it or shut up". Needless to say it makes them more mad (especially if you make it focus on only killing them).. and they'll eventually leave.

No point is spending half the game explaining to them that you don't hack. Just a waste of your time and theirs.

oODarkShotOo

This doesn't really happen to me...I'm not good enough to be called a hacker. The only way they could think I hacked was that I jump in front of your guns. Every once in a while I do a really nice kill and I just end up saying 'Lucky shot xD' (Because it usually is anyways).

TAW_Paramarta

oh man, that happens a lot you know.
the best thing to do in that situation is first telling him that you are not hacker, that he could learn to do that too. second, you can tell him that he is not the best player and there's people better than him (mean, but works). and last but not least, hell just ignore him

_To4stY_

When people say I hack I just laught, that pisses them off XD
No but actually when you yell hacks think about this
I used to hack(way long Ago on a diff acc) and no one can prove that you hack. Also some people just turn off chams and leave on no spread and no recoil
So always be suspicious
PS- I swear I dont hack anymore and I never will again

Stepsoft

Hmm lol form like sept when i started ( then took a big break ) till jan i see the increase of NO not hackers but Cry babies that say hacker everytime they were on a 1 kill roll so yea i think most of them dont know what an fps is they pro think it stands for Frames per second or something but yea
mostly just ignore and own :D

GaidenGunz

Well i dont think there is really anything you can do to convince him. Just try to ignore him. He is not hurting anyone. But if he gets you kicked from a match, then you have a problem. If you get kicked from a match because a player "THINKS" your hacking, then you can contact nexon and tell them the player's IGN. (happens to me plenty of times :D)
~Hope i could help

SpIkE_JoNzE

Well i dont think there is really anything you can do to convince him. Just try to ignore him. He is not hurting anyone. But if he gets you kicked from a match, then you have a problem. If you get kicked from a match because a player "THINKS" your hacking, then you can contact nexon and tell them the player's IGN. (happens to me plenty of times :D)
~Hope i could help

yeah dude...i agree too...specially during my beginning in this game...i used to own a lot and a lot of noob or pros...whatever...they say " OMG nice wallhack" or sumthin like that...now that this is a common problem for most of us...custome to this...we can say its some kind of funny argument of someone that cant stand being defeated everytime lol...and this is in, IMAO.."its a kind of compliment"..they are taking themselves down by saying you're better that them lol...

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

yea i love no scoping. ive been told that A LOT. today i just started MercuryBorn, my new guy and started playing on recruit. lol 1st match i got 13-2. anyway people started calling me a hacker. just tell them that youre not a hacker POLITELY and just continue with the game. if there a few pros theyll probably back you up.