Objection

Phoenix Wright

So I was in Snow Valley, trying to practice no-scoping. Didn't really work out too well, but still, I got a couple of kills. Then this guy starts calling me a hacker. For being able to kill him at close range with a sniper. I didn't even really notice him till he started shooting and then I shot twice and killed him. Then he accused me of being a hacker and said anyone who no-scopes is a noob. OBJECTION!!! What the hell man? Next, I managed to headshot a person who was sniping in the house next to the cliff. Turns out...It was the same guy. So next he says I wall hack. I'm getting sick and tired of this idiot. How can I convince idiots like that that I DO not hack, since it's been happening a lot lately because of me practicing no-scoping.

Blah blah

If you're too lazy to read: i no scope someone. he calls me a hacker and a noob.

Werbung:

Love

I get what you're saying, I used to no scope in War Rock.
I'd use the AUG/PSG-1. (Both have no crosshair unless you use the scope)
And I'd use them for CQC.

Well, there really is no way to prove you don't hack, probably the only thing you could do, is not add fuel to the fire.
Just ignore him, tell him once or twice that you don't hack, and if he doesn't believe you, then, oh well.
I understand, it makes you "rage" (it gets to me some of the time) and I just ignore it.
Obviously they're immature little kids, who don't understand there are people out there better than them.

If you're too lazy to read:
Usually, it's tl;dr. Too long; didn't read.

MadJanet

The best you can do is ignore them and just kill.

What I would say if I was accused hacking:

"Yeah yeah yeah whine whine whine"

Ninshoku

Agreed. Just ignore the noob he/she is just furious becuase he/she sucks. Besides Nexon would find you later on and ban you if you were hacking.

madjecks

I always get accused of hacking, esp in junk flea. I just ignore them. Only time I really had to defend myself was when a few people accused me. They just couldn't comprehend the fact that when I was in a higher position I could see where they were running to, and just drop behind them or wait for them to come around that corner, and everyone "WALL HACKS" "WALL HACKS" anytime you are better than anyone else they will say you hack, since they are the best at the game.... with the .40 k/d ratio.

Shrug it off go to the next game, just say Nope you just suck.

Shaboozie

I've tried to reason with these guys and I've given up. In the end they will belive what they want to belive. I've gotten in so many fights and not one time have I ever proven that I'm not a hacker.
My advice: If you want to say something just say "I'm not a hacker" but otherwise just let them whine and try to take the verbal abuse as a compliment (you gotta be doing something right to make them come to that conclusion).

llamaeatataco

look at this way: you should be ecstatic when people accuse you of hacking! That's means that your so much better than them that it seems like your hacking! I got accused of hacking once and I was walking on air for the next what, 3 minutes? (that was when the constant accusations of 'hax' started to annoy me. I also had one person report me for claiming that they hacked (he ran around a corner and shot me in the head all the way across the map in snow valley, and if he was that good, he wouldn't have been only a pfc) so, either take it as a complament or put white out over the bottom left corner of your screen =)

Roger117

it was the same thing with me. in junk flea i was carrying a sniper without the scope and i went behind the door on the veranda thing in bravo (where usually some people snipe) i was like 50 cm away from him and with no scope i shot him and he died. he then said like 'hacker' and i was like what? i am right in front of him i aim the barrel at his chest and shoot. and at that close i would miss. no way!

killzer666

happend to me and my old profile got deleted and ive hade to start all over again those - are just - cause guys like us have a hell of a lot more accuracey than them and they are jeloucie

~Da hood $oldiers~

couchminer

One time while playing in snow valley i must have been playing agianst noobs because i was in one spot the whole time and i had 24 kills and 2 deaths. So i dont blame em for calling me hacker because it was an insane game.

they r not always noobs if they accuse u of hacking bcus combat arms has some serious problems with all the hackers in the game. so if i was one of the people in the game with me i would also think i was hacking too.(i also agree it's a compliment if they think u r hacking but ur really not)

Tobi31

I somtimes yell hax, but mostly when te person seems to good for skillz (chamers are hard to prove for hax somtimes.....)

Werbung:

combatforearms

lol well you have to understand that alot of people hack combat arms and you usually cant come up with a reason why it happened so i guess its a matter of guessing