Nutshot?

Manageris98

As I thought, its just an April Fools thing. Stop crying about it. Nexon isn't sexist or anything so shut up. If nexon made it so you nut shot girls.. that would be fucking stupid. Maybe a cunt shot, but that would be "inappropriate". Parents would throw a shit-fit if they added that, but nut shots are "fine". They only did it so they don't get bitched at by all the stupid parents who suck at parenting and don't try to control what their kids play.

Girls are NOT faster! ITS IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD! Jesus, I'm sick of hearing it. If you believe hard enough that the girls are harder to hit and faster, then thats what its going to seem. Pretend the girl characters are just reskinned males, and you will hit them just fine. I have NO problems killing female characters so neither should you.
i agree ith this

Werbung:

Lern2Snipe

Lol, I didn't read the "Only for April Fools" thing. And plus, I know that the killing of girls in this game is as easy as killing men. And their both the same speed. I agree to that. Actually, I'll shut myself up. I agree with everything you said.

antiC4MP

chick chars ARE slightly skinnier though, and their shoulders are a lot less bulky. it's gotta help at least marginally, but they dont run faster or anything.

Seawied

Yeah but its still harder to hit them cause they are skinnier

not entirely true. They have the same hitbox, but their graphic is much skinner. You may not be able to physically see their hitbox, but its there. This gives them a slight advantage with corners, and makes them a little more difficult to spot

Werbung: