Nutshot?

Werbung:

vikashfoolsu

Ya kinda stupid...wouldn't the bullet just get stuck?

Get it? (if you shoot a guy there, it blows everything away, but if you shoot a girl there, well it would get stuck! (or go straight through) )

Lern2Snipe

additionally nexxon is inhereitly racist against those of us who have bigger nuts.

Ooh, something to make a YouTube video about. "Who gets nut shot more easily? The Asian character, or the African-American character?" No offense towards the Asian stereotypes.

MooCowMan

As I thought, its just an April Fools thing. Stop crying about it. Nexon isn't sexist or anything so shut up. If nexon made it so you nut shot girls.. that would be fucking stupid. Maybe a cunt shot, but that would be "inappropriate". Parents would throw a shit-fit if they added that, but nut shots are "fine". They only did it so they don't get bitched at by all the stupid parents who suck at parenting and don't try to control what their kids play.

Girls are NOT faster! ITS IN YOUR FUCKING HEAD! Jesus, I'm sick of hearing it. If you believe hard enough that the girls are harder to hit and faster, then thats what its going to seem. Pretend the girl characters are just reskinned males, and you will hit them just fine. I have NO problems killing female characters so neither should you.

MooCowMan

Nexon fails. They provoke all men to use girl characters. It's coded so that women don't have nut shots which gives them a 25% less chance that they'll die faster. It's also been tested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-7rvo0sVI8&fmt=22 (The song fucking pwns hardcore.)

1. You fail.. This is a fucking april fools thing, shut the fuck up. Nexon isn't trying to do anything but get a few laughs out of us. Stop nit-picking at shit that nexon does.. Nexon is doing a pretty damn good job running a FREE game. Stop being such a whiner.

2. That video fails, lag much? Jesus christ what are you trying to prove? Nexon isn't unrealistic by making it so you can nutshot girls in the nuts they don't have? Did you miss sex ed or something?

:rolleyes:

Werbung: