New guns/mods?!?!

Do you think the Tommy gun would be kool?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Voidghost

Well um, lets make 1000X scopes, and super steady aim..... , and anyways, i didnt say a 50.cal should be put in, im just saying that a 50.cal could fight at 2km, (some anyway), all i want is a MASSIVE map, like 1 km long.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Dude! We just covered the fact that a .50 cal would NOT work.

A .50 Cal would easily work in this game. Just not the M82A1 that everyone wants.

A .50 Cal rifle would work fine, but that Barrett is unbalanced. That caliber is fine, not the gun that every one refers to as the ".50 cal".

Twitchy

Anyone in real life who shoots to UZIs for any longer than about 20 seconds can't lift anything heavier than a paperweight for about five minutes.... Maybe duel pistols, maybe, but if Nexon pulled that off it would be NX. Everyone always wants more weapons and weapon mods. I personally think that the next patch will live up to all my expectations. And be really really lame.

I highly doubt you can shoot UZI for 20 seconds continuously unless you have a magazine that is a length of a car... I was actually watching some documentary thing on submachine guns.. and it said UZI's typically use 9mm and it shoots 600 rounds per minute. That is 1 round per 0.1 second... Typical 9mm UZI uses a 32 round mag and that is 3.2 seconds... yup, 3.2 seconds of shooting UZI empties the entire clip. And .45acp is also used on UZI in U.S. but magazine is like 15 rounder or something. Meaning it would empty the entire magazine in 1.5 seconds.

Now, if you are NOT talking about 20 seconds of NONE continuous firing.. I have shot 600 rounds of 9mm and 500 rounds of .45 all in same day. 9mm doesn't kick much and yes you can pick stuff up right after shooting 600 times. Your muscles would get tired from holding a metal object for long time, and repeated motion of trigger pulling would be somewhat painful... but recoil of a handgun is almost nothing, and submachine gun.. i think would be less.

oh one more thing.. uzi seems to have foregrip and buttstock. I think any teenager can shoot a typical uzi for 10 minutes non-stop w/o getting tired, if holding w/ both hands and using buttstock. Of course... the magazine would be as long as a giraffe, and your barrel would over heat and bust open pretty dang soon.

Werbung:

Archus

they could have a new mode like some sort of sniper battle with long range sniper rifles.. not to be used in normal combat though