Need Rescue people

DeaD_MeN_WalkiN

Hello guy,I'm currently trying to develop my wc3 skills for 2 months but i finally decided that im best at terraining but im not that good or pro im an average terrainer so I'd like to ask someone a favor and become my Mentor in terraining and help me develop my skills (messages will be sent to each other my MSN messenger).

So pro terrainers..your help is needed an apprecitated.

Werbung:

DeaD_MeN_WalkiN

problem is they are in mpq files that u need some stuff before u view it but since wc3sear.ch have some campaigns of blizzard posted in there it shud be ok (not if high size for my stupid 56k -.-)

james1654

alright thx guys anyway lookin for mapmakin clan any1 will recruit me post here..
[/b]

I reconmend you join Panda's clan, its really really good. Clan CBS is good but its got really crap Leader, and panda is a great leader with a great clan. So pm panda.

Oh, and ill give u some tips in a thread named Map editor tips and tricks: helpful hints to help others

N00byStance

Our leader is ok, I know him better and longer than you, therefore I know what I'm saying.

DeaD_MaN_WalkiN: If you want, you can always join and see how it's going. "Clan CBS" channel.

Benx_X

I reconmend you join Panda's clan, its really really good. Clan CBS is good but its got really crap Leader, and panda is a great leader with a great clan. So pm panda.
Oh, and ill give u some tips in a thread named Map editor tips and tricks: helpful hints to help others
[/b]
stfu dont bags him, im pretty sure your not that good yaself so thats hypocritical

Werbung: