Name a custom map you want added to PuNx server.

Werbung:
new maps

How bout some Dawn......its a spinoff of dust but with more room to fight :)........also scoutknives with low grav would be cool.There is also a kickass star wars map where you can drive droids and speeders around this big ass desert map.......its hella fun (I am the droid drive-by killa :p)

Casualty

if we get a scoutzknivez map...we need to get either the extended version or scoutzknivez3...they are both better than the original...but if u cant get them then i would definily enjoy raping all u at my fav custom map(scoutknivez)

SaNe

Thats been suggested but Defender doesn't like the aim maps. I'm still waiting for treetops and blitztowers defender !! I sent them to you so no excuses !!

:twisted:

Tal-Shar

I hate aim maps too. There's one somewhere called castle that is pretty cool. I'm all in favor of adding new maps to spice it up. Bikini and star wars are pretty fun. There's another one that I think is called APC, because it has an APC on the CT side, and a static mounted machine gun on the T side. New Maps are good!

DongRocket

some aim maps are fun especially when there are only 10 people on the
server..... aim_pistols is great for a small crowd. fy_summer is fun and arabstreets is an old favorite of mine. What about updating the listmaps so
we can vote on all the maps the server has!!! WEEEEEEEEE

Defender

I saw a cool pistols only that I think was named pistol3?

Anyways...as much as the odd maps can be fun. I think it deters gamers in the long run. You get people to join but when you switch to a real map they seem to just leave. I prefer to play the real maps myself. We never play enough Piranesi, Chateau, and especially Havana. I can't remember the last time PuNx actually played Havana which is a great intense map.

DigitalSword

Fun Map

**Fender likes men**

No not really, but anyways....i played a really fun map the other day called snow_sk337, basically T's/Ct's take turns skeet shooting each other with awps as the opposing team gets vaulted out of a giant salad-shooter-looking contraption....it is really quite fun i think you guys should take a look..

ALSO: I am now currently wokring on a map of my Home in Mantua,Ohio, it in truth is quite large at 40,000sq.feet, with an elevator and indoor pool and such....thus i figured why not itd be saweeet....ill keep u all posted...

bob
|)igitalSwor|)

Werbung:

DigitalSword

my house

Hey hey,

it is in fact my parents house, not mine for god sake owning a house at 21..., but the truth is it does indeed have an elevator and a therapy pool(endless pools inc.) these are for my handicapped sister (think christopher reeves), the idea got to me cause well the house is just friggin cool, weve(my 4 siblings and myself) been playing lasertag and hide and seek for years and i with all the neat add-ons and numerous passageways in the house, how fun it would be in a video game...thus the map for cs, problem is im uber noob when it comes to making these maps, but ima lernin.....questions?advice? wanna see some pics of the place?..do what ya do...

|)igitalSwor|)