Name a custom map you want added to PuNx server.

DigitalSword

Map Fix

Correction, that map I requested is in fact called awp_snowsk33t, and there is many other variations of it as well but i think snow is the best one.....

later
|)igitalSwor|)

Werbung:

WoRm5406

For those of us that really like CSS also...

Any maps that you have come across lately?

I posted some info about de_view earlier...

A few of us have played it. And I dont know of anyone that hates it.

What CSS maps do you like.

I wish they would do a de_inferno !!

The_Desert_Fox

christmas themed map that requires mad skill

cs_winternights map even has it's own background music and everything.... compltetly awesome.... haven't played it since two xmas's ago at a coffee house.... it's awesome for small team tactics or large scale running battles.

The_Desert_Fox

WoRm5406 said:
For those of us that really like CSS also...

Any maps that you have come across lately?

I posted some info about de_view earlier...

A few of us have played it. And I dont know of anyone that hates it.

What CSS maps do you like.

I wish they would do a de_inferno !!

CSS version of de_vertigo is the most awesome.... vertigo in any form is my favorite map ^_^

The_Desert_Fox

Great idea for another custom map

cs_waterside and de_nakatomi

this map is awesome and would be an excellent addition to the server maplist...

http://csm2.net/maps

there's the site

nakatomi is the best map i've ever downloaded

instant

is museum the one that has the big t-rex? If so I agree, its a blast.

To be honest, most people will pick dust2 or office before ever considering a map they've never heard of. Even maps like sienna, piranesi, and havanna rarely get played.

I love fun maps (like dodgeball) but unfortunately that messes with peoples stats. I wouldn't really care, but others would.

Puppet

How many spawn points on these two maps? Anyone know? Punx doesn't need anymore maps that are 20. There are maps on our server currently that will get changed by admins as soon as they see them because it drops players into spectate.

slick

Isn't there any way that one of you 1337's can change the number of spawnpoints? Can't you edit a maps caracteristics?
This might be 2 of the dumbest questions of the week, but since some of you know how to makw a map I figured this is doable also.

Werbung: