My Story (Along the way project)

Falcoknight

I was wondering if this would be cool, fun to try and a good learning experiance for my lower age. I have decided to start a story in which i will write every time i get a reply or a comment and hopfully a suggestion or three. It is with hope that you will read this, I know fladian will since he reads everything... (He probably scares a few authors) Please comment, it isn't nessisary but it would be nice, also it would be good for suggestions how the story will unravel. Anyway i shal comence.

My cold hand ached as i crept it from under my back. Every time i wake up its the same chore of untangling myself, I have an odd disability called Nightolep-syndrom. It isn't bad during the day but at night its dangerous. I shake and stir all the time and my skin turns frightfully blue. My arms criss-cross and aswell as legs they can be hard to unravel. After i was finished taking my leg out of my dresser droor, in which i had no clue how it happened to be, I looked at my skin. I had a orange rash forming on my stomache, it surged up threwought my body. Every day i look to make sure its still humane. I shook my head and looked at the celing, the bent top had almost completely submurged itself in the room's atmosphere and my windows where shattered, my wallpaper drenched with fungus and my floor covered in stains. I lived alone, i was a young man with just three years to live, by my doctors callender. It was suprisingly nearing noon, i usualy get up around 7:30. My nose ached and i rubbed it, i opened my door and whined at the loud squeak it let out. I entered my kitchen and open my old fridge, in which was barely cold anymore. I pulled out milk, it was thick and past the due date. I strolled towards my green cupboard, barely green actualy, the paint had mostly worn away. I ran my fingers threw the dust and found myself a nice broken cup, not that i have anything better. I poured the milk in it, it was like trying to pour honey. I almost drank it until i shrieked! My eyes where fixed on my stomache, i looked at it with envenomed eyes, ready to completly pass out i balanced myself and let out a horrific scream!

It will continue, but i need feedback.

Werbung:

Fladian

I know fladian will since he reads everything... (He probably scares a few authors) [/b]
Falco, I don't read everything :p And how do I scare a "few authors?"

Well, that was... strange. *uhhum*
It's far too short to say anything about it. The only thing I know is that the guy is living in a place where I don't want to live.

Falco, you might want to take a closer look at these two things:
1. Firstly, you use an 'i' constantly. Make that a capital. It is not annoying or anything, but it will be more accurate.
2. Second, try to learn the difference between 'were' and 'where.'
The second point reminds me of a conversation with Player_72985 and a friend of mine. That friend kept bragging that he's "great" in English, but barely knew what to say to Player when he had to use it :p It was great to see that he didn't know the difference between 'mean' and 'main' :p

G

yeah, well, its hard to know the diffference between were and where, so i just ingore it :p... and im so used to typing on 'word' and it auto corrects i to I. sorry

but any suggestions to how the story will unfold?

Fladian

Falco? Falco, is that you? You're a guest.

im so used to typing on 'word' and it auto corrects i to I.[/b]
My cold hand ached as i crept it from under my back. [/b]
I was aiming at this, of course.

yeah, well, its hard to know the diffference between were and where, so i just ingore it :p[/b]
Think so? Well... try not to ignore it.

but any suggestions to how the story will unfold?[/b]
No, it's too short to make any decent comment on it yet, not to mention giving any suggestion. Not to mention that I don't have any grip on the story just yet, nothing happened, no one is truly introduced, I am not familiar with the suroundings just yet and last, but not least, I am not sure what you are aiming at, at this very moment.

Good luck, though. I'll be going back to class now :p

james1654

dude, listen to urself. U even go onto these forums at school lunchbreak! Thats just . . . weird, lol.

Btw, I heard somewhere in another place that you read everything. Are you one of them people that cant help but read something written somewhere. I.e: Like reading small print, even when it has nothing to do with u.

The condition doesn't sound real in the story, lol, it reminded me abit of them blue coloured wow nightelve males. I thought it was interesting but, abit stupid. When you do your next story on these forums, type it in word then copy and paste it here.

Fladian

dude, listen to urself. U even go onto these forums at school lunchbreak! Thats just . . . weird, lol.[/b]
No, I don't.

Btw, I heard somewhere in another place that you read everything. Are you one of them people that cant help but read something written somewhere. I.e: Like reading small print, even when it has nothing to do with u.[/b]
Then you heard it wrong. =) Though I do hear more than people want to, or I want to, I don't actually read everything, or reply to it.
And if I don't want to react, then I won't.

Undead_Lives

Flad doesnt read everything, just, when something catches his eye, he spams it like a maniac :p
Good story, but really, type in Word. Helps a lot.
As for suggestions, I agree with Flad. You can't give any. It's too short, and all of this part was taken up by describing his condition. It's not enough for feedback.
Besides, I really hate people telling you what you should do next with your story. I believe it is the author's responsibility to decide that. Not the public.
Anyways, continue it please, it's not bad.

Fladian

Flad doesnt read everything, just, when something catches his eye, he spams it like a maniac :p[/b]
Nice description... something to think about...

As for the "spam" part. I usually do that to keep the area alive. It's what I'm good at... the only thing I'm good at :p

Good story, but really, type in Word. Helps a lot.[/b]
I don't type in Word. It distracts me more than anything else. I suggest that it is typed in an area you enjoy it the most. I prefered to write it at Wc3c because of the dark background - calming for the eyes - or at SCH fansite forum - light blue background, good way to lose stress - but this'll site will do just fine as well.

Besides, I really hate people telling you what you should do next with your story. I believe it is the author's responsibility to decide that. Not the public.[/b]
Indeed. Though you can always ask for "what to do next", it'll leave you with restrictions later. Unfortunately, I make my own restrictions, therefore it usually takes a long time until I can finish a story I am satisfied with.
By now, that aren't that many, but If, and only if is a good example of it.

Werbung: