1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

My dream

Discussion in 'Wii General' started by metroid0070, Aug 21, 2007.

1. metroid0070

metroid0070 New Member

Last night, I think I played WAY too much Super Metroid. I dreamed I was in my Algebra 1 class, when a new student arrived. Well guess what? That new student was Samus Aran, in her zero suit, at the age of 13. Anyway, I went to talk to her, and we talked for a while, until this came flying out of her mouth: Do you want to go out with me? Of course I said heck yeah! So anyway, we went to the mall, I watched her beat up Ridley, and we went to the beach, and kissed. Wow it felt awesome! Anyway, the next day we went surfing and I somehow surfed in my wheelchair. But unfortunatly, I fell off and died. Samus wrote our names in the sand and left. Crazy huh? Anyway, if you want, post your dreams here.

2. Liister87

Liister87 New Member

My dream: to own EVERY CONSOLE AND GAME EVER MADE!

Oh DREAM i see ;) kidding, weird dream you had, bet you were loving the kiss with samus though hahahah!

The last dream i can remember i was at university doing exams (you dont do exams for photography) and i suddenly got out of the exam and ran..and never stopped running..

Weird!