My cock is to small to do anything with Jerry Springer

Machiavelli

Re: ...

DigitalSword said:
Just when it settles down, MACHIAVELLI TO THE RESCUE!

Your developing LMS syndrome.

|DS|

Sorry bout that but it did get kind of gay there for the last couple of pages.

And if you ever compare me to that cum guzzler again I'll cut your balls off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Werbung:

Ind3lible

JHoliday said:
omfg!

i just came home from work! (work is a place where ppl do labor in exchange for money) and i had the longest fuggin piss, u kno one of those "u gotta put 1 hand on the wall to rest and look up to thank god!"

that is all, carry on

AHHHHH HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.......HA....HA.....HA.....HA

...and one more thing...fuck the guy that started this thread :twisted: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: 8) :shock: :lol:

DiLLa

JHoliday said:
omfg!

i just came home from work! (work is a place where ppl do labor in exchange for money) and i had the longest fuggin piss, u kno one of those "u gotta put 1 hand on the wall to rest and look up to thank god!"

that is all, carry on

he doesnt know what work is mannnn...what did you expect?

Ramon Knight

Intoxicated said:
haha, i couldnt help sharing that with everyone. a kid down the hall linked me to it because hes a fag like that. i just figured everyone would look at it if i said it was eltons website. glad you all could enjoy :lol:

The sad thing is, i knew offhand it was www.tubgirl.com

illusion

Jesus Christ, yall still talking about this fool, ive done like 10000 girls since this guy got banned, go outside yall or go have some fun, stop posting over one person thats banned, cmon now its turning into jerry springer or Maury. Lets all go to a bar and forget this guy god damnit, anyone up for a game of pool?

Werbung: