Music Making Programs

Werbung:

Benx_X

well the thing is, uasly the better the program the more complicated it is, unless its like voted good for how simple it is

Daelin

Ok, I've just attached a stuff in E-jay 5. I think its possibilities are unlimited, and so, check the attach to see that I'm not lying. :yay:

~Daelin

Daelin

I do not know good programs for music. If you guys could recommend me some it would be great. I am looking for two type of music programs:

1. Composition - Be able to compose on channels (such as Renoise but I simply don't get that program)
2. Music Editing - I use Cool Edit Pro 2 but I feel it isn't the best for music. I may be wrong though. What do you say about it guys?

~Daelin

Werbung:

Raiju

The BIG problem with music moding programs is that they are generally hard to manuseur

but well, if you didnt minded yourself to read this whole thread, there are some good programs in it

but i recommend for composition this one - SoundForge 7 with the Mix'em Up plugin and the "Baja Oitava" (español)

for editing - the good old Goldwave, the only sound program i know its simple to use