Music Making Programs

Arkidas

I just created this topic to ask if you know any programs to make/edit music with,
Good ones I mean then.
I'm sure allot of members are looking for this so please post here if you know of a good program. :D

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

You mean like music you ahve recorded or making music on the computer? Like example those ejay programs?

If you mean making on the computer I can recomend "Reason 3.0", it is one of the best programs there is, but then again it is also veeeery expensive :D

KingZeus

FL Studio not sure which version a friend told me its like 200 dollars you can always a. get the demo which free or b. use limeware and get illegally depends if you want lawsuit.

Fladian

About a year or two ago, I did a search to some free 'music makers', with no real good result. Despite the poor name, 'Music Factor' or something did quite some good job for me.

Three or four years ago, I used to like 'Fast Tracker II' a lot. Perhaps it is worth taking a look.

Yeah I don't make music but I have FL Studio 5 which I use sometimes to make small beats, it's ok, but not relaly good for actual music, just beats. (I have the demo)

Laosh'Ra

i use audacity as well. very useful for simple effects, cuttings and conversions. if u want to change the kbps to reduce the size then try winlame.

ragingspeedhorn

Ejay has evolved alot since the now very old "Dance Ejay 3" which is as far as I know the most popular one in that line of programs...

The new Ejay programs are alot better but ofcourse still nothing compared to programs such as Reason.

Werbung: