Mei

Love

I'm actually thinking about getting the mei package.. just to be different and since I always have a light vest and ak47.. would be nice. Though I think that would also make me a hypocrit for debating against people who spend money on a free game. *shrug*

Get the Mei Golden package. :p

Werbung:

Jordan B

Lol ,
I think it adds something to Combat Arms when you see Mei running around.
And to the person who said her voice is annoying , i disagree. It's actually kinda hot (lol) .

I'm also thinking about getting the Mei golden package. You also get 50,000 gp , so it would be awesome.

I have combat beanie and light vest on all the time. (i do lots of CTF's ) -(maybe that's why i keep dyin)

But it would be nice to be able to get supply cases, lots of em' . 50,000 GP? Nice.

Love

Lol ,
I think it adds something to Combat Arms when you see Mei running around.
And to the person who said her voice is annoying , i disagree. It's actually kinda hot (lol) .

I'm also thinking about getting the Mei golden package. You also get 50,000 gp , so it would be awesome.

I have combat beanie and light vest on all the time. (i do lots of CTF's ) -(maybe that's why i keep dyin)

But it would be nice to be able to get supply cases, lots of em' . 50,000 GP? Nice.

Mei's voice in my opinion is HORRIFYINGLY ANNOYING.
I literally have had to turn my sound down when I played as her -.-

Jordan B

Mei's voice in my opinion is HORRIFYINGLY ANNOYING.
I literally have had to turn my sound down when I played as her -.-

Lol. Poor Mei - What would she think ?

Oh well . Maybe I have selective hearing . W00T ! I'm off to buy the mei package right now.

Lol

Jordan B

Hope her pixel-self is offended.
Maybe you do.

Lol, give us some sort of review on it :p
post back in this thread.

Ok here it is , The one , The only ( hmmph ) , The. . . . . .

Mei Review !

Ok , well after playing/using her for a good few epic hours , only attitude I have is positive.

She is very nimble , and I haven't been dieing nearly as much as I normally do (lol).

The best part, I must say , is the 50,000 GP . God did this ever help out a strugging poor fellow.

Lol , After buying 4 supply cases I would say I got a great gun out of every one.

AK-103 - 1 Day
L96A1 Ghillie - 1 Day
M4A1 CQBR - 1 Day
M590 CQB - 1 Day

Wow , A great gun out of 4/4 supply cases. It's a miracle I didn't get gas grenades for once.

I gotta say (slightly off topic a bit) that the M4A1 CQBR is like a Legal No-recoil Hack
(not that I would know - I'm not a hacker) , when firing , it barely throws you off at
all. Excellent .

So , Love , and the rest of you out there - The Verdict on Mei?

Mei 9/10
Mei's pixellated hotness 11/10 (joking , joking )
50,000 GP allotment 10/10 ( thank you Nexon !)

All up - A perfect 10/10 .

Next merc I'm buying? Baron .

Roger117

I want to purchase NX cash but no, America won't send some down under when we have Target, Blockbuster and 7-11. Maybe my friend in America will give me some.

Love

Ok here it is , The one , The only ( hmmph ) , The. . . . . .

Mei Review !

Ok , well after playing/using her for a good few epic hours , only attitude I have is positive.

She is very nimble , and I haven't been dieing nearly as much as I normally do (lol).

The best part, I must say , is the 50,000 GP . God did this ever help out a strugging poor fellow.

Lol , After buying 4 supply cases I would say I got a great gun out of every one.

AK-103 - 1 Day
L96A1 Ghillie - 1 Day
M4A1 CQBR - 1 Day
M590 CQB - 1 Day

Wow , A great gun out of 4/4 supply cases. It's a miracle I didn't get gas grenades for once.

I gotta say (slightly off topic a bit) that the M4A1 CQBR is like a Legal No-recoil Hack
(not that I would know - I'm not a hacker) , when firing , it barely throws you off at
all. Excellent .

So , Love , and the rest of you out there - The Verdict on Mei?

Mei 9/10
Mei's pixellated hotness 11/10 (joking , joking )
50,000 GP allotment 10/10 ( thank you Nexon !)

All up - A perfect 10/10 .

Next merc I'm buying? Baron .

Though you received 1 day items and immediately bought supply cases, thus why you're a "poor fellow"

Yeah, that's how the M4A1 CQBR is supposed to fire.
I find Mei to be rather ugly, then again, I'm not attracted to women of asian decent.

Jordan B

Though you received 1 day items and immediately bought supply cases, thus why you're a "poor fellow"

Yeah, that's how the M4A1 CQBR is supposed to fire.
I find Mei to be rather ugly, then again, I'm not attracted to women of asian decent.

No , i meant before the merc , i was a poor fellow . Now I'm Rich Bi**h !

Lol. She's Hispanic-chinese descent . Usually neither am I. Ahh well .

Oh and update - I got another Ak supply case Love and got AK-103 for 90 days lol.

-DeaFen0-

I want to purchase NX cash but no, America won't send some down under when we have Target, Blockbuster and 7-11. Maybe my friend in America will give me some.
Ditto for Best Buy. Anyways, Mei seems alright. A slight speed increase and stat mods on the character doesn't affect the gun itself, so ripping on someone over this just seems silly. I mean, there isn't a 'Character Race' mode now is there?

Love

No , i meant before the merc , i was a poor fellow . Now I'm Rich Bi**h !

Lol. She's Hispanic-chinese descent . Usually neither am I. Ahh well .

Oh and update - I got another Ak supply case Love and got AK-103 for 90 days lol.

Haha, well that's good.
I don't care, any sort of asian decent gives me a gigantic turn off.
There ya go, AK-103, much better than the AK-47, right?

Jordan B

Haha, well that's good.
I don't care, any sort of asian decent gives me a gigantic turn off.
There ya go, AK-103, much better than the AK-47, right?

Lol. Yeah, Go AK-103 ! woop woop .

The foregrip reduces the normal ak-47's recoil alot. I am getting heaps of kills with
the ak-103 .

Now , to get the ghillie for 90 days. . . . . . . . . :rolleyes:

(sounds unimaginable , but my friend got it for ninety days , 101TheMan101 ,and he is still the top for L96A1 Ghillie accuracy on the player rankings lol)

UnholyReaper

i got one question. wat does it mean 50,000gp alloted upon time. is that ur spending limit? anyway besides that i also hate how shes skinny. super pros w/ like UMP's get her and sum sprint hat and all this gear and wipe the floor with me! :(

Werbung:

Love

i got one question. wat does it mean 50,000gp alloted upon time. is that ur spending limit? anyway besides that i also hate how shes skinny. super pros w/ like UMP's get her and sum sprint hat and all this gear and wipe the floor with me! :(

Allotted is given as a task.
So I'd say that's your spending limit.