Mei

Ebolaiztoxic

it seems that the only girl in the game is fast and even when you put a booni hat on here she like lightning I dont think its fair to have her how about you

Werbung:

Love

i dont believe anorexics can run that fast because of bone density but the games not actually real so i cant say anything else haha

Well picture it this way.

She's a female, therefore her build will obviously be different.
The male characters are in the military, so they obviously are muscular.

Now, Mei is obviously not a female body builder, so her build will be much smaller compared to the other characters.

ChubaKiller

I figure those poor souls who pay actual, usable, real, spendable, hard earned money for use of that character (to bring out their feminine side, woof!) deserve a little speed boost. Her voice irritates me though, I'd like to have it changed.

Layzie

I'm actually thinking about getting the mei package.. just to be different and since I always have a light vest and ak47.. would be nice. Though I think that would also make me a hypocrit for debating against people who spend money on a free game. *shrug*

Werbung:

Thunderhead

I'm actually thinking about getting the mei package.. just to be different and since I always have a light vest and ak47.. would be nice. Though I think that would also make me a hypocrit for debating against people who spend money on a free game. *shrug*

yeah, i always hunted NX users, then a buddy gave me 10 000, and well, ive decided i like NX...