Looking for a clan...

thejdubb02

I am looking for a clan. I played CS 1.5 for YEARS. Played in league tournaments for most of my CS career, until Steam took over and basically (IMO) ruined the game forever.I basically dropped most FPS play then.

I moved to WoW where I have been ever since. Slowly moving away from WoW, and now with Combat Arms here I have started FPS's again. I am a bit rusty but I am getting better everyday. I hope to back up to speed again soon.

Looking for a mature clan, mostly with people over 18, who are mature players who just want to have fun and who don't say things like: Hax0Rz, HAX, OMFGHAxZ0rZ, etc. Basically people who understand that there are good players and not everyone hacks, and that they don't need to cry everytime they die. haha

I guess I just don't like little kids that whine about everything, little punks 7 year old's who think there thugs, or people with downer attitutdes in general.

So if this type of clan exists, and you think that yours is it please let me know and maybe we could talk more about the possibilities.

Werbung:

SPARTANZ77

well the delta squad members are 22,28,26 and 14 however due to the recent bamhammer banning innocent people were are no accepting new members right now becuase 2 people from our clan ( including me were innocently banned if you are looking in a week from now we'ed love to have you try out! P.S. i am only 12 years old but if you didint know that you would think im 40 due to my matureness and intrests in politics!

Minimum Clan Requirments

1. mature attitude
2. no flaming
3. no going in game HACKS OMG HE HACKS STUPID HACKER IM REPORTING YOU!!

if you think that the person is hacking simply reprot them and move on

4. Minimum Rank: Private First Class ( i was demoted )

thejdubb02

well the delta squad members are 22,28,26 and 14 however due to the recent bamhammer banning innocent people were are no accepting new members right now becuase 2 people from our clan ( including me were innocently banned if you are looking in a week from now we'ed love to have you try out! P.S. i am only 12 years old but if you didint know that you would think im 40 due to my matureness and intrests in politics!

This would be interesting. Do you use Ventrilo or anything?

And for anyone else posting in response to me looking for a new clan, I have and use Ventrilo, so if you do as well that's a big plus.

airsft09

I am looking for a clan. I played CS 1.5 for YEARS. Played in league tournaments for most of my CS career, until Steam took over and basically (IMO) ruined the game forever.I basically dropped most FPS play then.

I moved to WoW where I have been ever since. Slowly moving away from WoW, and now with Combat Arms here I have started FPS's again. I am a bit rusty but I am getting better everyday. I hope to back up to speed again soon.

Looking for a mature clan, mostly with people over 18, who are mature players who just want to have fun and who don't say things like: Hax0Rz, HAX, OMFGHAxZ0rZ, etc. Basically people who understand that there are good players and not everyone hacks, and that they don't need to cry everytime they die. haha

I guess I just don't like little kids that whine about everything, little punks 7 year old's who think there thugs, or people with downer attitutdes in general.

So if this type of clan exists, and you think that yours is it please let me know and maybe we could talk more about the possibilities.

ThrowDown is now recruiting...

We are a new clan, with 4 people, but 7 more people are joining this weekend...

We recieve mature players daily, and plan on doin clan matches as much as possible...

We have our own ventrilo server, for the ThrowDown clan only...

my ign is airsft09 or my email is airsft9@ att. n e t (w/o the spaces)

Hppe to talk to you in the future!

SPARTANZ77

thank you for being intrested however nexon (stupid mother F***ers) didint not recover my banned account. so in 1 week we will be making a new clan called blue mafia all of the members from delta squad will be joining the new one, the website will be up soon yes we have our own team speak server ill give you the port info if you decide to join. and the it will ill be up november 19th 2008 i hope you decide to join!

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

SnipersLair
1. Mature bunch who thinks not everyone who has a shotgun is a cheapskate and pros hackers. (unfortunately not over 18)
2. Great hand picked sniping bunch.
3.Likes to have lots of fun. (I'm most active)