lookign through out top 50 again, more bullshit

Werbung:

EMA

yeah i know you banned me once...but that's b/c of my friend cory so that wasn't even me...but hey i won't test you :lol:

stardust

did he get me banned again??!!?! i went to court this morning... and talked to him afterwards.. and he said he got banned :\ no way.

stardust

Casualty said:
lol i could careles if your a friggin super model...banning is fun :D

banning is not fun!@

and i'm not a friggin supermodel.

either way, unban me.

please.

damnit. just look up the steam id in czl.

he's got a history in cal.

i swear it guys.

3 years of playin that game will do alot.

PLLEEEEEEASEEEE

:cry:

stardust said:
Casualty said:
lol i could careles if your a friggin super model...banning is fun :D

banning is not fun!@

and i'm not a friggin supermodel.

either way, unban me.

please.

damnit. just look up the steam id in czl.

he's got a history in cal.

i swear it guys.

3 years of playin that game will do alot.

PLLEEEEEEASEEEE

:cry:

I don't care if he invented counterstrike what he did wasnt skill...he clearly wallhacked me.I don't mind playing someone better than me or getting owned unless its someone who downloaded their skill and i have no doubt at all that he did.

Puppet

Sadistic doesn't come out like this unless he knows absolutely sure. I have full confidence that your boyfriend hacks because of Sadistic's claim. I therefore have my doubts about you as well because I don't believe for a second that you didn't know. I will get a lot of abuse for this from some people in here about this but I believe Star was hacking earlier when she first started playing Punx. I started spec'ing her constantly but then she started to play more rationally so I stopped. I see in another thread that you plan to get another steam and come back. I will not call you a hacker, but I will be watching you constantly.

Werbung: