lookign through out top 50 again, more bullshit

Werbung:
the 12% accy with 40% hs jumps out like a sore thumb, I not saying Im always right. I just post things that don't look right.

the other dude, have you ever seen ANYONE with right and left arm hits like that? just dont look normal unless he is shooting 50% of the people that use left handed weapons?

Puppet

I personally like this research youre doing Daddy. I think it's very informative. So what if it doesn't always point out hackers. It does point out players that I need to keep an eye on. Thanks and keep up the good work.

DiLLa

it is but the ones i dont agree with you on are when the guy has like 20 to 40 kills 50 percent is not hard to get...with that many kills its just too soon to tell

Puppet

You're right Dilla, but I don't want him to stop. If he happens to pick a few that aren't worth the trouble then we ignore them right? Like he said: I not saying Im always right. I just post things that don't look right.

Deviant

21.5 percent acc. 32 kills. 53 % hs for a night at 32-19....Go play zT and tell them their bullshit because they get MUCH higher hs percentages. I'm not tryin to be a dick but you're way to quick to point the blame.

Werbung: