Layzie - Looking for Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Layzie

Lets see where to begin...

I've been in many organizations/clans/guilds before from Day of Defeat to WoW to Planetside and many more. I recently left my last clan due to issues with maintaining a 80% attendance for scheduled practices (daylight savings time change messed up when I was available).
I'm seeking a mature clan (mostly 18+ would be preferable) who (as someone else posted before), don't say "OMG 1337" or "H4x0r" and who don't whine and complain because someone is better than them. If the clan is doing any league play, that'd be awesome. Operating in tight nit squads and actually working together would be a plus. And a well laid out and established ranking system within the structure of the clan is a must.

Now about me..

IGN: Layzie77
Xfire: layzie7777
Play by week hours: ~30 hours
Type of Player: Roaming Sniper/Assault
KDR: 1.7
VoIP: TS and Ventrilo
Previous Clan: TAW - The Art of Warfare [Welcome to PM them for my reference]

Anything else, feel free to reply or pm me.

Werbung:

Dozer

I've been in many organizations/clans/guilds before from Day of Defeat to WoW to Planetside and many more. I recently left my last clan due to issues with maintaining a 80% attendance for scheduled practices (daylight savings time change messed up when I was available).
I'm seeking a mature clan (mostly 18+ would be preferable) who (as someone else posted before), don't say "OMG 1337" or "H4x0r" and who don't whine and complain because someone is better than them. If the clan is doing any league play, that'd be awesome. Operating in tight nit squads and actually working together would be a plus. And a well laid out and established ranking system within the structure of the clan is a must.

Now about me..

You are more than welcome to check us out, http://www.rabiddogsofhell.com . We have just signed up for the GWL. We have been a long standing clan since 2002. We could also use a experienced gamer who is good with competition. I have a recruitment post in this forum already if you want to check it out.
hopefully see ya around

airsft09

Now about me..

ThrowDown is now recruiting...

We are a new clan, with 4 people, but 7 more people are joining this weekend...

We recieve mature players daily, and plan on doin clan matches as much as possible...

We have our own ventrilo server, for the ThrowDown clan only...

my ign is airsft09 or my email is airsft9@ att. n e t (w/o the spaces)

Hppe to talk to you in the future!

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.