Laws

• Love em

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate em

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Roger117

LAW's are fun to play around with, but don't actually get the job done as well as a grenade in my opinion. They have less damage than a grenade. How do I know that? Someone fired a LAW rocket at my chest and it hit me, I ended up at 27hp. To sum it all up, LAW's are great fun, but shouldn't be your primary weapon.

CluelessJoe

I look at it like this , in certain battles there will be times when the weapon would come in handy , take for instance when you have a group of enemies all huddled together , not a wise move I know , however it does happen.

You know you can't throw a grenade as far , so you reach out a little farther with the LAW and kill 3 or 4 birds with one stone , to actually use that particular weapon, running around with it as if it were a rifle would not be too efficient .

I agree with this person. I used one for the first time the other day. Sadly, the only kill I got was from taking a spawn camper out of one of the towers on the Two Towers map :D

llamaeatataco

LAW's aren't noob weapons. They take skill to use. I bought one one time and sucked with it. And as far as the blast power, How can a person survive an RPG hitting the wall right beside his head? and on top of that, not fall of of the ledge that he's standing on? They can't kill without pegging, so I think htey suck, but they're fun as HELL!

Tobi31

LAW's aren't noob weapons. They take skill to use. I bought one one time and sucked with it. And as far as the blast power, How can a person survive an RPG hitting the wall right beside his head? and on top of that, not fall of of the ledge that he's standing on? They can't kill without pegging, so I think htey suck, but they're fun as HELL!
Yes somone understands, XD. LAW's are fun when u send ppl flyin! Ya LAW's

docboy22

I think its a good weapon but it should be stronger nades if they're near you is 1hit kill. But a LAW is a direct hit 20 hp left. Rocket luancher should be stronger than nade. It should also push people with the splash damage(pictures noob falling off tower in snow valley going all the way down the extra alpha tunnle) enough said. :D

xommcommando

Depends, most people who buy LAWs don't know how to use them efficiently, i.e. kill themselves but not their target. The LAW is deadly if you can use it strategically, especially in Two Towers, clearing out campers. What most people do when the see a LAW rocket, is run, a better idea is to shoot it down, especially if you have a sniper, which instantly detonates it.

I_Rush_You

I love them, I think it's fun to run around shooting them. I do wish they would make the bullet thing go faster, and make the explosion more powerfull though.

haha, are you serious?

Hate laws. They dmg me, i kill them, now i only have 20hp for the next guy who may actually be good.

I_Rush_You

skill? really?

Werbung:

Jordan B

Double post fail :)

Unneeded spam , fail . ;)

The Law is deadly , especially in experienced hands . Think about it .

In CTF games , when heaps of people are running around with less than 80 HP , you fire 1 rocket into a group and , -BAM- . They are useful .

I had Light Vest , Combat Beanie , Advanced backpack , and I still moved quickly and had my K1A , My L96A1 Arctic , and a Law . Great Combo .

I have so many Multi kills with a law its not funny . I love em . Not trying to brag , but I must be one of the top LAW users .

It irritates me when I get called a law nub .
"Oh wow ! , I can use a 'not very good' weapon and pwn you with it ! Wow ! "

My favourite thing to say after a double kill with it is :

" You fought the law, and the law won " :cool: