Laws love em or hate em?

Laws

• Love em

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate em

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SPARTANZ77

hi ppl of the forums i just wanted to no your thoughts on laws ive commonly seen thr phrase used in game "law noob" i dont think just cuz the person has a law means they are a noob if would be diffrent if they had a law all the time though

Werbung:

Layzie

The LAW, imo, isn't worth the GP in terms of getting sufficient results. However, I love to buy it when I have extra GP and just want to have fun. (Which is probably why my KDR is so low =/ )

Love

I voted "Hate em"
As I do love using them, they're a waste of GP, as well as a KDR killer, though I use them if I find one lying about.
They're fun none the less, but aren't worth buying.

chrisjon

i hate them they go way to slow and a direct hit dose not even kill them just a bad wepon and takes no skill to use just launch it in to the spawn

ChubaKiller

I love them, I think it's fun to run around shooting them. I do wish they would make the bullet thing go faster, and make the explosion more powerfull though.

Phoenix Wright

I love using it. Even if it kills my KDR or whatever, that's not the point of the game. It's just to have fun~~WHICH IS WHAT I'M DOIN' WHEN MAH ENEMIES GO KABOOM WITH A ROCKET TO THEIR HEAD!!!!

Purpose-1

Love 'em. Actually it might lower your K.D.R but I like to get headshots with them. Close kills are always lucky shots because most of the time you kill yourself.

TNTonPMS

I look at it like this , in certain battles there will be times when the weapon would come in handy , take for instance when you have a group of enemies all huddled together , not a wise move I know , however it does happen.

You know you can't throw a grenade as far , so you reach out a little farther with the LAW and kill 3 or 4 birds with one stone , to actually use that particular weapon, running around with it as if it were a rifle would not be too efficient .

shawnaw2

i think they shuld increase the dmg up a bit to the dmg of a grenade
(rockets as seen in real life are used against TANKS, grenades do not much dmg as it so why the lower dmg for rockets?)

SgtMaj-Aaron

I appreciate a good law every now and then, but they are crazy stupid!!!
They are good for clearing out snipers but not much else...
I would like to see them be more powerfull I guess, but I never use them so it's alright with me if they are a little weak for a rocket.

p.s. If you couldn't tell, I voted "hate 'em".

Werbung: