LAW Discussion

Werbung:

LordNor

I think the law would be best if it had the exact damage done to people as a nade. Most the time I see the LAW coming and jump out of the way

I agree. If you get a direct hit, it should be a 1 hit kill. The splash damage however shouldn't be a 1 hit kill and should be less than a grenade.

MooCowMan

Law = nub.

no skills , why? you need to weaken your enemy to kill them easier?

better luck with the M4A1 or M4A16

You're like a fucking salesman trying to sell those guns. Again, its an M416, no A! -_-

But continuing, Although I hate the LAW, its only noobish when someone uses it again and again. Shooting the law and pulling out your AR and taking out the weak is called strategy.. -_-

cvspartan101

You're like a fucking salesman trying to sell those guns. Again, its an M416, no A! -_-

But continuing, Although I hate the LAW, its only noobish when someone uses it again and again. Shooting the law and pulling out your AR and taking out the weak is called strategy.. -_-

Yeah, a noob strategy is just shooting the LAW randomly to get kills

PiAnaHoLiC91

haha thankyou for your concern

lets 1 v1 =]

PiAnahoLiC
or the old acc. Prepare4doom

game at 10 pm EST. better be on

MooCowMan

haha thankyou for your concern

lets 1 v1 =]

PiAnahoLiC
or the old acc. Prepare4doom

game at 10 pm EST. better be on

I just looked up your stats, not even worth it..

Question, how can you manage 1.59 KDR on your old account.. but only have 1.19 on your new account? o_O

Werbung:

antiC4MP

I use the law sometimes, it's best for taking out people when they run or are slightly out of your LOS around a corner or something. It hardly needs a buff... just watch who's been shot an boooooommmmmm