LAW Discussion

KySu

I'll start. For one, I think the LAW is seriously underpowered. I mean, it's a freaking anti-tank bazooka, yet it only deals 80 damage at most (last time I checked). ALL SNIPER RIFLES DO BETTER THAN THAT!!!

So, I think the LAW should be upgraded to a damage of 150, so that it can kill players with its blast within a reasonably close diameter.

DISCUSS!!!

:D:D:D

Werbung:
Law

I do agree it should be upgraded, but not in damage, if it was a one hit kill it would be very over used. If they are going to improve it, they should increase the blast radius, or the speed the rocket goes.

My opinion is that the LAW is fine the way it is, it's an easy kill if you run into someone who has been already hurt.

john66

Then it would be an over powered noob weapon and I would go back to playing warrock with there incredibly biased pay to play thoughts.

KySu

Then it would be an over powered noob weapon and I would go back to playing warrock with there incredibly biased pay to play thoughts.

Um, no it wouldn't be (an over powered noob weapon). The rocket is SLOWWWWW; anyone could shoot it down (you know you can do that, right?). Besides, it only has 3 ammo. Although use it wisely and you could wipe out the opposing team 3 times..... hmm...... tasty.....

MooCowMan

LAW = Noob, end of discussion. They made it 2 hit kill for a reason, use some skill, shoot the law in a general area, pull out your gun and pick off the people with one hit kills because god knows all the guns in the game do 20+ damage per shot.

/End Thread.

KySu

LAW = Noob, end of discussion. They made it 2 hit kill for a reason, use some skill, shoot the law in a general area, pull out your gun and pick off the people with one hit kills because god knows all the guns in the game do 20+ damage per shot.

/End Thread.

That's nice...

Although you do have a point. But switching guns while they've been blasted and are glaring in your general direction is a pretty good way to get yourself killed.

Just saying.

MooCowMan

That's nice...

Although you do have a point. But switching guns while they've been blasted and are glaring in your general direction is a pretty good way to get yourself killed.

Just saying.

They've just been rocked by a LAW, switch to an automatic weapon and blast them. Its not that hard..

cvspartan101

I'll start. For one, I think the LAW is seriously underpowered. I mean, it's a freaking anti-tank bazooka, yet it only deals 80 damage at most (last time I checked). ALL SNIPER RIFLES DO BETTER THAN THAT!!!

So, I think the LAW should be upgraded to a damage of 150, so that it can kill players with its blast within a reasonably close diameter.

DISCUSS!!!

Heres three things wrong with that

1.If he LAW is a one hit kill, everybody would use it

2.If the LAW would do 150 damage and you shot it close to you, you would take hella damage

3.Sniper Rifles are supposed to do 1 hit kills, since they are dangerous long range wep(well the L9 is supposed to 1 hit kill)

KySu

2.If the LAW would do 150 damage and you shot it close to you, you would take hella damage

3.Sniper Rifles are supposed to do 1 hit kills, since they are dangerous long range wep(well the L9 is supposed to 1 hit kill)

1. But it's slow, 3 ammo, slow reloading, you can shoot it down, and it's slow.

2. That's one of the counterbalance measures.

3. Then why not LAW's? Nades do 1-hit kills and so do 2 or more mines at the same place.

Seawied

hey spartan is either from norcal or nevada.

I probably wouldn't use the LAW if it was a one hit kill. Its very slow and only good for ranged

2. This sounds pretty well balanced actually. Only an idiot would shoot someone 3 feet away with a rocket IRL

3. And yet everyone doesn't use these. Hell, I haven't bought a sniper rifle in months, and never have bought one for more than a day

cvspartan101

hey spartan is either from norcal or nevada.

I probably wouldn't use the LAW if it was a one hit kill. Its very slow and only good for ranged

2. This sounds pretty well balanced actually. Only an idiot would shoot someone 3 feet away with a rocket IRL

3. And yet everyone doesn't use these. Hell, I haven't bought a sniper rifle in months, and never have bought one for more than a day

Ok, I got to admit, you put up a good argument

Seawied

I think the law would be best if it had the exact damage done to people as a nade. Most the time I see the LAW coming and jump out of the way

electroflow

laws are FTW the way it is wut r u ppl saying

(the funniest law kill i got wuz in wave rider when i shot the rocket at the light house frum alpha stairs and then i started running so like 3 seconds later its like DOUBLEKILL im like "lolololololl"

Werbung: