L96 A1 or L96 A1 Ghillie is where its at..

electroflow

i like the L9 with a silencer, i dont know why but it makes me snipe better (guess its a psycological thing , since i think that if theres a silncer the spread is decreased even though its not)giving up the one shot kill on heavy vesters but its worth it my bullets make contact 90 percent of the time

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Why? I'm waiting for some nice person to gift me an Arctic Wolf for 90 days out of the generosity of his heart... That'll never happen -_-

Lern2Snipe

I bought the Arctic Wolf more convenience. I don't have to buy another sniper for a while.

I bought Arctic Wolf for 90 days. And I'm not quite sure if it's just me, but I think ever since the patch, the aim has been slightly off. Before the patch I'd be quickscoping on the daily, but now (after the patch) my quickscopes have been flying 5 feet (or 500 pixels) off.

Anyways, to get back on topic. L96A1/L96A1 AW/L96A1 G are all good. If you're using the normal L96A1, please don't put a silencer on it. It throws off your aim very slightly.

cvspartan101

I bought Arctic Wolf for 90 days. And I'm not quite sure if it's just me, but I think ever since the patch, the aim has been slightly off. Before the patch I'd be quickscoping on the daily, but now (after the patch) my quickscopes have been flying 5 feet (or 500 pixels) off.

Anyways, to get back on topic. L96A1/L96A1 AW/L96A1 G are all good. If you're using the normal L96A1, please don't put a silencer on it. It throws off your aim very slightly.

I know right, Every time I aim at a person from long range(say in snow valley) and aim at them 70% of the time the bullet goes flying somewhere else

Lern2Snipe

I know right, Every time I aim at a person from long range(say in snow valley) and aim at them 70% of the time the bullet goes flying somewhere else

Finally, someone else that agrees with me. People just said I was making excuses because I was getting pwnt for missing my quick scopes.

Lern2Snipe

I think a lot of this stuff is in your head. I aimed better with the L96A1+S3 then without the S3.

I'm not sure. Probably. But I'm pretty sure that the aim is different between the two. It's weird. Btw, anyone wanna give me quick scoping tips? I'm getting pwnt alot now.

Werbung: