L96 A1 or L96 A1 Ghillie is where its at..

Werbung:

Love

Well, it's mainly upon how your aim is.
Decent aim, pick the L96, the others, well, of course, is what you prefer.
Though, I've seen experienced snipers choose other rifles over the L96, so it's on your opinion, BUT!
I choose the L96, can't beat a one shot one kill.

Roger117

If you are a sniper who prefers a one hit kill, you can't go past the L96. If you are a sniper who prefers more accuracy, I would pick the M24. Really, the prefect sniper is what your capabilities are and your preferences.

chrisjon

m24 sucks 2 hit kill sucks u shoot them one time and they hide or kill u so i never use it.. i like all of the sinpers expept m24

-Whale-

For the above two posts, it's this little magical thing called headshots. 8O

I use the M24 for it's accuracy, I just love it.

Nerdiness

Every sniper is two shots besides the L96's.... So basically you just made yourself look stupid. I like the L96. I have pretty good accuracy... And the recoil isn't much anyway.

Jordan B

i hate the msg- 90 - sucks. ummmmm L96A1 is good but recoils annoys me . Gillie is awesome though. M24 is nice because of accuracy and sr25 cuz of semi-automaticness (is that a word?) . But 90% of the time i use the sr25. Sr25 is also good in sniper only matches as u can go close range and almost use it like an m14. (though probably more efficient to knife)

ReQuIeMs

I think you can be more effective with a SemiAuto if you know how to aim. And using the m24 can be more fun if you aim for the head.

Soruk

I always camp a bit and get a good 7-1 or something the AWM than rush. So yeah it just helps me start out so I prefer it.

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

naw not me. l96a1 is good. depends on ur sniping skill and your liking. i personally go with the sr 25 because it reacts faster, semi-auto, and usually gets the job done.