Kron cheats?

Ramon Knight

I read something in the banned forum to post all comments here.

Anywho, i don't think he cheats.. Though he doesn't seem to play much like a cheater: just kind of camps and shoots well...but he isnt too difficult to surprise/kill.

But, then again, you can't ever tell if someone's just good at hiding it when anyone is on..this dude never plays when it gets crowded. Either way, my rank went up while he was away, so i dont care ;)

Werbung:

Dirty

Well maybe not.. but why did he rufuse to make a demo. To be honest, if someone wanted my shit, I would be honored.

I use to think he didnt, but now after that I think he does.

DiLLa

we didnt ban him...and i wasnt accusing him...he just didnt want to give the demo ...and if we ask for a demo and you dont want to supply it you cant play here..plain and simple

Puppet

Let's not put too much non-evidence in here. This guy not only refused to give a demo but he purposely tk'd on his way out. We don't need his kind here, plain and simple. The message is: be a fuckwad like him and his buddy and you'll be history too.

matikbarbin

DiLLa said:
we didnt ban him...and i wasnt accusing him...he just didnt want to give the demo ...and if we ask for a demo and you dont want to supply it you cant play here..plain and simple

does not matter a demo, i gave u guys mine and my answer was "u are not a cheater, but, too good for our pub!"....

matikbarbin said:
DiLLa said:

does not matter a demo, i gave u guys mine and my answer was "u are not a cheater, but, too good for our pub!"....

thankfully we still have our special time with you in the forums

Werbung:

XanoKais

matikbarbin said:
DiLLa said:

they did the same thing to me matik

but i still <3 them all the same.