Is the Christmas Patch Under Way?

Roger117

Today I can't access the website due to maintenance which also says all the games are down too. I thought the patch was on Thursday. New models eh? Females too. Gifting will work now!!! and the master kick button will be available, though only in the BM. I can't wait.

Werbung:

Bostro

Yes, all nexon servers were going down on tuesday so they moved the patch till tuesday night to keep server down time at a min. They are expect to be back-up at 6am pst time but prolly a lil later than that.

NSXTypeR

Yep there are doing the maintenance now, I know cause most of my clan was on and we all got kicked off :(. Oh well I can't wait till the new stuff gets on. Hopefully they fixed the glitch in waverider as well.

Bostro

Here is the new game mode that there are putting on with this patch. I got this from there site earlier today. This could be a fun if all works out with it.

There are two phases to the Spy Hunt game mode. During the first phase, players are divided into two teams: 1) the Merc team, and 2) individual Spies.

PHASE 1: INTEL HUNT

Every player starts off initially on the Merc team and must scramble to collect all 3 cases of Intel. Once a player picks up one of the Intel Cases, he/she becomes a Spy.

Hunt down Spies and recover the Intel they?re carrying
As a Spy, you will no longer be able see the positions of your former Merc teammates, who will now be hunting you down to take the Intel you?ve picked up! However, you will be able to see the positions of any other Spies who are carrying other Intel Cases. As a Spy, you must hunt down and kill the other Spies to take their Intel!

If a Spy is killed, he or she drops any Intel Cases carried and will respawn as a Merc once more. Once one Spy collects all 3 Intel Cases, that player becomes a Super Spy and the game enters Sudden Death!

PHASE 2: SUDDEN DEATH

During Sudden Death, it?s the Super Spy versus all other players ? with no more respawns!

As the Super Spy, the player must reach the Spy Transmitter to upload the combined Intel, and to do so, he or she will have to fight through all the other Merc players who will be trying to stop you!

As a Merc, you must coordinate with your teammates to take down the Super Spy or prevent the transmission of the Intel until the time runs out.

Sudden Death: Stop the Super Spy from reaching the Transmitter!
Even with numbers on the Mercs? side, it won?t be easy. In addition to the weapon plans, the Intel Cases also contain special weaponry and gear for the Super Spy to defend the secret data -- he?s not called the Super Spy for nothing! This gear (which the Super Spy automatically equips in place of his/her original loadout) includes:

? Advanced Armor (500 AP)
? M134 Minigun (with 900 rounds)
? M136 Rocket Launcher (with 4 rockets)
? RMS12 Flamethrower (unlimited ammo)

The game ends when either all the Mercs are dead, the Super Spy has been killed, or the Intel has been transmitted.

Bostro

Can I ask what this master kick button is?! Sounds like we need it... :D

From what av seen, it is nice. But it only an nx item. You spend 6 dollars for 7 day use. You can see if somebody in that game has it and how well other agree with there use of it. In-game you can put a vote to kick a player, must have 4 people agree with you. You can kick people out of the lobby and it will keep them out for several minutes.

Green - good rating
Yellow - average or has never used it
Red - others tend to disagree with his atempt to kick.

Werbung: