Is It Really Worth It?-M416

Is it worth it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CheapeSkater

I've picked that gun up a few times, and i have to sadly say that it's really, really weak. You might as well say "good-bye" to yourself when you meet someone with a heavy vest and an ak47. Accuracy and recoil isn't bad, i guess, but the damage is just too small. 1100 might not be worth the money. Try it for a couple days, if it works for you, buy it.

BUT
If you have ever used the G36E and didn't like it cause of the recoil, this will be heaven for you.
I just bought it for 7 days. Beastly gun, but if someone's circling around you, and you already had a couple shots at them, it still takes more shots >:O

Werbung:

Will50Wester

Talk about weak guns.........the MP5 with a silencer makes me feel like it's not even doing any damage, if it wasn't for the good firerate and steady recoil, not that many ppl would like it. But the M16 seems even worse it's like OMG is this a fkn airsoft gun?

Will50Wester

I love my M416, but I use the trishot holosight. Def. worth the GP. This gun is awesome on SV, especially during mid distance engagements...

Humm I wish I had some nx so I can get myself a trishot holosight, but I don't see how it's that much different from the ACOG scopes, anyone wanna explain it to me?

Werbung: