Is It Really Worth It?-M416

Is it worth it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ultimatepawn

Hey, i wanted to know if the M416 is really worth the 1100 gp. I've compared the stats of the M416 with the M4A1 and I've found out the only difference is that the M416 is more portable and slightly has less recoil. So guys is the M416 worth it? and why?

Werbung:

MooCowMan

I think so, that slightly less recoil and better portability still makes a big difference. Less recoil = less bullet spread = better chance at hitting target.

The M416 with an Itech is the equivalent of the M416 CQB with less peashooter affect, and a slightly different recoil pattern. I can't buy the Itech yet, but I have picked this gun up and it's a fun gun to use.

Gareity

It has high damage, high RoF, low recoil/spread, decent accuracy.. Its such a broken gun, its beautiful. Just silence it, please. The GP M416 has a very annoying sound, but the NX version sounds freakin' beastly.

MooCowMan

I agree but wat does the suppressor really do? Doesnt it only reduce the bullet flash? and plus it lowers the damage. why would you use it if you werent sniping??

Only one suppressor truly reduces recoil, but they all reduce bullet spread meaning your bullets are going to hit in a smaller area. You'll be able to land 5 clean shots with an S3+M416 Combo just as fast as you will land 4 shots with a stock M416.

Cyder

The M416 weapons are a great balance of damage to recoil to accuracy. I like the Trishot Holoscope on the standard. With the m416 low recoil and greater scope magnification you really can hit med/long targets. I will always carry both versions.

Master_7

I love my M416, but I use the trishot holosight. Def. worth the GP. This gun is awesome on SV, especially during mid distance engagements...

Ultimatepawn

Only one suppressor truly reduces recoil, but they all reduce bullet spread meaning your bullets are going to hit in a smaller area. You'll be able to land 5 clean shots with an S3+M416 Combo just as fast as you will land 4 shots with a stock M416.

So is the S1 suppressor the best then? b/c then it reduces recoil and bullet spread rite?

SpIkE_JoNzE

i like use supressors only in my SR, but as my def-wep M16, and other (M416 etc.) don't use supressors cuz the damage looks to be reduced...but i'd say definitely not, why? the damage is the same, the only thing that changes is the recoil and control over the gun...

E

Elite SEAL

I think it is a good gun, an improvement to an already great gun.

As far as suppressors, I have used them on my SR's, and only used it on an AK 47 one time because it has high recoil.

Werbung:

Will50Wester

I've seen some lame hackers that uses the no recoil hack and it gets really annoying, they kill you with an automatic burst from the AK from like across the map and when ur like "WTF?" they're just like "its skillz", fkn p!ss me off. Anyways.....back on topic, the M416 really ROX, it's only second to the G36 on my weapons list, and it's a great gun to use if I want a break from the G36 recoil.:)