HELP PLEASE: Lobby Screen Size and Random Game Crashes

Noxi

I have two problems,

1) When I change the screen resolution, all it changes is the in game
resolution, not the lobby. I tried Google-ing it and I got a link to the old forums. :cursing:

2) My game crashes at the result screen. Not all the time but, it usually takes 5 games or so. I hear the sound but the screen turns black and minimizes to about a 4th of my desktop. I can also see that little exit pop up with news and ads but, that is black too. It says an error that I've never bothered to write down, I'm going to do that right now....

Please Help Me :confused:

Werbung:

Roger117

For your first question, the Combat Arms lobby has a native resolution of 1024x768, therefore if you change the game resolution, the lobby will stay the same, with only the ingame visuals changing.

For your other question, I can't help you till you post up the error code is posted.

I hope my answer for you first question helps!

Noxi

For your first question, the Combat Arms lobby has a native resolution of 1024x768, therefore if you change the game resolution, the lobby will stay the same, with only the ingame visuals changing.

For your other question, I can't help you till you post up the error code is posted.

I hope my answer for you first question helps!

So I'm gonna have to play with the far right and left sides of the lobby cut off then.... Awww

Error is evading my attempts to catch it. Then again, that may be a good thing.

Roger117

Your set resolution should not be cutting off the lobby. It sould only be stretched to fit the screen. Could you provide a screenshot of you resolution in the lobby?

Werbung:
You must have got my thread then i upgraded to a 22" screen.
here's how to fix it, Set your resolution for your screen (for mine its 1680x1060)
then press the "auto adjust" button on your monitor. (that should fix it)
The lobby will be stretched, but other that that, it will be fine.