help me plz

i dont think its any specific one but i havent added ne thing on here but wut it came with so i think all i have is the windows one...well i jus tried it and it said the same thing...windows blocked access to these files to help protect your computer... thats wut it keeps telling me...and i did wut u said

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Since Windows blocks it and I don't really remember how to get around that I suggest you download and install WinRAR.
It's a free program that extracts files. You won't have any Windows issues with it either.
To find it just Google it.

Well so far all of it is workin so... I FUCKIN LOVE U MAN...NOT TRYIN 2 B GAY BUT I COULD NEVER FIGURE THIS OUT AND U HELPED ME.....the only thing i dont no how 2 add the skins and models n...but i will figure it out later i guess..hey how do i get the models on the game cuz it got the goblin 1 on but i cant get the others on...well i no how 2 do it...but when i download the skins and models from wc3sear.ch they dont give me the full thing...they only gave me 2 things...so wut am i supposed 2 do then?

Undead_Lives

Yes well that is a poor looking Gandalf anyways.
If you have any requests, just post in either the Skinning and Texturing or Models and Animations forums.

Werbung: