help me plz

i really need help...i am tryin 2 make a LOTR builder map and i want skins....but when i download them from wc2sear.ch it says that my computer is blocking them.. so i do what it says and it still wont let me unzip the folder...is there ne way i could get it with out going through that website...or ne place where i can get it so i can make my own skins???? plz help me

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

I don't know what your "it" is, but if you just ignore that it says they are corrupted, you'll be fine. They aren't, otherwise they would've been reported and removed. Windows is just stupid when it comes to things like that.

the it is a windows service warning and it says that my computer is blocking it cuzit doesnt no the sorce or w/e...and it told me how to unblock it and it still didnt work...so would u no how 2 do that or can u send me sum skins by email... or would that b the same thing?

Undead_Lives

Do you have any firewalls or Spyware programs that have a protection system? Just turn them off, then download. Later, scan the files AFTER you extract them.
Remember- Windows has it's own firewall, don't forget to turn that off as well.

Werbung: