Heats = wall hacks

Werbung:

Hypnos

Hi all.....Heats is back as of 11:50am. HSed me through a wall in office (although it could have been sound related since the idiot behind me was running and shooting a gali at random things)
"Heats" 1246 STEAM_0:0:1954217 1 07:00 27 0

Deviant

I banned him. I'm pretty sure I got walled by him, and with everyone sayin stuff here I just did it. I didn't watch him much, I saw a little suspicion but nothing to ban until I was walking along the wall on aztec by DD (just walked out of them) and there was no way he could know I was there, I heard where he was and he ran out and immediately knew where I was. So fuck him.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Deviant said:
I banned him. I'm pretty sure I got walled by him, and with everyone sayin stuff here I just did it. I didn't watch him much, I saw a little suspicion but nothing to ban until I was walking along the wall on aztec by DD (just walked out of them) and there was no way he could know I was there, I heard where he was and he ran out and immediately knew where I was. So fuck him.
Yes. i was there.

Heats

LMAO!

Heat said:
Fuggin fag damn near stole my name. What an ass............

Lmao I didnt steal anyone's name, why would I steal someone's name who is bad at playing counter strike, suck at shooting, suck at life, etc etc. Anyways back to my point, I wall hack? How? LOL! man! You guys are garbage, gj dummies. I mean "Noob" Anyways, here comes the next part, shooting through the wall, sigh sigh sigh, you cant shoot through wall but if the guy was close to the edge of the wall you can damage him still. You are dumb if you dont know that. With a m4a1 you can do anything. Office, sigh I am god of CS_Office, I've been playing that map for like 2 months now, you think I havent mastered where anyone might be? Where they hide? Well you guys are dumb, why am I even trying to explain myself, Perfect timing skills = pwnage, remember that newbies.

"I banned him. I'm pretty sure I got walled by him, and with everyone sayin stuff here I just did it. I didn't watch him much, I saw a little suspicion but nothing to ban until I was walking along the wall on aztec by DD (just walked out of them) and there was no way he could know I was there, I heard where he was and he ran out and immediately knew where I was. So fuck him." By Deviant.

Deviant, sigh...you've just lost all my respects, why wouldnt I know you were there? People likes to hide in that place, come on Deviant, use your useless pea brain. Opps, do you even have one? Sigh...Deviant Deviant.Oh Deviant, btw, tell them you got knifed by some noob on that map, funny as shit, you suck at life LOL. gg Did you ban him too? haha

"Well, I wasn't going to believe Deviant, but now that I have you backing him up I guess I'll have to. " Puppet

Puppet, heh, do you know why? Because I just owned you, look, Puppet, you are not a good player, you are terrible ok? Stop comparing your skills vs mine. You are...nothing to me. Oh wait, I know what your next answer will be, "Because you hack"

Hypnos, you sounds like a nobody to me, so I am going to make this short ok? I head shot a lot of people, if you didnt know about this, you can shoot through a box, people likes hiding inside the little box, or dark corners or whatever.

Well I cant blame you guys for playing like bunch of inferior beings in a Video game. Anyways, dont unban me, because banning me only proves that you are inferior, in another word, you suck at counter strike :p

Puppet

Freaking never ceases to amaze me how people that are banned come in acting like dicks thinking it's gonna help. Everyone please ignore this ass. He's jealous cause he'll never be half the man that Heat is. Go eat a chode you shit. I don't want this guy turning into super Xano. Maybe we can ban him from the forums before that happens.

Heats

Puppet said:
Freaking never ceases to amaze me how people that are banned come in acting like dicks thinking it's gonna help. Everyone please ignore this ass. He's jealous cause he'll never be half the man that Heat is. Go eat a chode you shit. I don't want this guy turning into super Xano. Maybe we can ban him from the forums before that happens.

Lol, I could careless on being back to the newbie server, being banned means it is time to move on to a better server with better people. Puppet you sounds so much like my cousin, dumb as a pea. Sigh "Go eat a chode you shit" What? Just stop talking puppet...:) You are sad. "He'll never be half the man that Heat is" LOL, oh god, I mean do you know him in real life? Puppet, stop acting tough in here, just be like a pussy like you are in real life ok? gg no re.

Btw, I dont get why I would be jealous of someone...over online, a person whom I have never seen or heard from...You need a life puppet, you need to stop fantasizing Heat as a big muscular hero playing counter strike...

And yes, ban me, that way you guys will never going to get owned by me again right? Lol because I hack on the forum as well LOL

Heats said:
"Go eat a chode you shit" What?

http://www.slangcity.com/ask_ac_archive/chode.htm
Actually, both of those are definitions for chode, but your boyfriend's is far more common. However, he left out an important detail. A chode (also choad) is a penis that is as wide or wider than it is long. Whether such a thing exists is a matter of debate, but we've never seen one here at the Slang City offices.

As for the second definition, I didn't find it in any formal slang reference books, but there are certainly a number of online examples of chode meaning the perineum (the area between the anus and sex organs, on both men and women.)

But to confuse the issue, those aren't the only meanings. A third meaning is a piece of feces (also much less common than the first definition.) Finally, since the 90s, chode has also been used to mean "fool", like synonyms dipstick, putz and tool. All of these words originally meant penis as well.

I am shure you understand what he means by "you shit" so I will leave it at that.

Heats

Lol

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
Heats said:
"Go eat a chode you shit" What?

Actually, both of those are definitions for chode, but your boyfriend's is far more common. However, he left out an important detail. A chode (also choad) is a penis that is as wide or wider than it is long. Whether such a thing exists is a matter of debate, but we've never seen one here at the Slang City offices.

As for the second definition, I didn't find it in any formal slang reference books, but there are certainly a number of online examples of chode meaning the perineum (the area between the anus and sex organs, on both men and women.)

But to confuse the issue, those aren't the only meanings. A third meaning is a piece of feces (also much less common than the first definition.) Finally, since the 90s, chode has also been used to mean "fool", like synonyms dipstick, putz and tool. All of these words originally meant penis as well.

I am shure you understand what he means by "you shit" so I will leave it at that.

Right, and like I said, I could careless

Werbung: