Heats = wall hacks

Werbung:

Intro

Tried to go on the server and spec, but we don't have spec mode.

:(

Looked like he was getting domed on corruption, tho.

Puppet

Heat said:
Fuggin fag damn near stole my name. What an ass............

Yea, make sure y'all get it straight. This guy is the cool Heat STEAM_0:0:147602 and the "alleged" hacker is Heats with an "S" STEAM_0:0:1954217. I'll back up the real Heat anytime.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Puppet said:
Heat said:
Fuggin fag damn near stole my name. What an ass............

Yea, make sure y'all get it straight. This guy is the cool Heat STEAM_0:0:147602 and the "alleged" hacker is Heats with an "S" STEAM_0:0:1954217. I'll back up the real Heat anytime.
Roger that pupp. Heat is cool. 8)

Machiavelli

I seem to remember playing against this guy and him being major garbage. I don't know many people who can shut me out 6-0 like he did.

slick

I banned on tyhe account of bunnys post. Didnt spec him or anything...I was busy doin something ,so I just logged on and clocked the sucka.

Intro

Omniscient said:
Intro said:
Tried to go on the server and spec, but we don't have spec mode.

:(

Looked like he was getting domed on corruption, tho.

I believe spec mode is enable.

Perhaps there's a steam bug that doesn't allow me to see it?

As you might notice, I'm not what you'd call "savvy".

But spec mode does work fine for me on other CZ servers.

:?

Deviant

Spec mode has rarely been enabled on the server....it is kind of frustrating when you're tring to spec someone and have to type kill in console if you want to.

CuRRyINaHuRRy

I dont know if its just me...but SOMETIMES i see spec mode and SOMETIMES i dont.. WHY cant i always see it? does this have to do with certain maps?

Puppet

The spec mode was turned off shortly after we returned from Source. I assumed Omni did it....guess not. Since then, Worm and I turn on the cvar so that admins can use it to watch players. So if you wonder why sometimes you see it.....see if you can also see myself or worm... :p

Werbung:

WoRm5406

I will turn it off when the server is full and there are like 4+ people in ther specing. I can see when people that want to play <Insert your favoriate map name here> and want to get in cant and get frustrated. Espc when there are a lot of peeps spectating.

Keep in mind that when you are specing you are holding a slot for someone else. I dont just change it when I come in I usually give it a few rounds and ask what is up with <insert your name here> being in spec. Usually some one says... Ohh they went to the <insert fav. room here> and will be right back.

Now you have many choices to add in those fields up there so get to it...

Ill try to make a concoius effort to check the status of that setting