hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdiddy

wat is the point in hacking in combat arms there is no point it takes all the fun out of the game does any one agree plz leave a comment

Werbung:

rocktrns

There is no point for this thread,but anyway there will always be hackers only if nexon finds away to make it unhackable.
Hacking ruins the game for other players.
I dont like hackers at all.

cvspartan101

Nobody really hacks anymore... they mostly tap and now hacks are basically gone except for the once in a while VIP hacker because of the in-game vote kick system and report system

Voidghost

The kick and system should be removed. It may have reduced hackers, but now people are kicking eachother for no reason. And thats worse then hackers. Cuz u cant play at all. I get kicked everyday, about 1 in 3 games, because i DONT hack.......

I have only seen about 3 hacks EVER, and all of them were in the lower rank channels, like recruit, because nubs want a advantage.

Kristineibsc

Nobody really hacks anymore... they mostly tap and now hacks are basically gone except for the once in a while VIP hacker because of the in-game vote kick system and report system

Almost everyone has vip hacks now.
&& the vote/kick system doesn't do anything except kick the person.
Which I hate because then people abuse it and kick people that don't deserve it.

Miran_Eitan

Try having a 2.40+ KD.

I get kicked just for entering the room.

It's annoying and people dodge it somewhat easily. It wouldn't be so bad, but there's alotta 10-12 yearolds in this game who don't know what hacks look like. I can't tell you how many times i hear "Anything above 1.5 KD is hacking."

Voidghost

lol, i get kicked for entering a room with a K/D of 1 lol, (its improving fast, since i started trying...(now 1.03 at this min) Im fairly good, i just dont try, and go afk alot,

cvspartan101

Almost everyone has vip hacks now.
&& the vote/kick system doesn't do anything except kick the person.
Which I hate because then people abuse it and kick people that don't deserve it.

Dude.. do you know how to get VIP hacks... barely anybody has VIP hacks and you would know if they had it

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.