hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

mothball

I played 15 games today and there was 8 players with the rank of sgt that had a k/d of 3.58. Im sorry there hacking out the ass. The thing they do now is pull there internet line out. Forget what that is called. They use chams and what ever else they can find. I agree with Twitchy nexon are dicks. With all the good players out there most people would be hard pressed for a k/d of 1.5 or less.

Werbung:

kdiddy

kicking

The kick and system should be removed. It may have reduced hackers, but now people are kicking eachother for no reason. And thats worse then hackers. Cuz u cant play at all. I get kicked everyday, about 1 in 3 games, because i DONT hack.......

I have only seen about 3 hacks EVER, and all of them were in the lower rank channels, like recruit, because nubs want a advantage.

ya i know all the ppl that are good get kick and then there is no challenge

jorlsackett

I know this will make me sound like a noob, but what does a hack look like? I've seen a couple of guys get kicked for glitching but is there more that a person should recognize?

Seawied

98% of the people you see kicked for glitching/hacking, are perfectly legitimate players who have done nothing wrong other than kill a whiny little bitch too much. A hacker can kill everyone in the map in the same second. Don't worry about hacks and just ignore all the hackusations and you'll be fine.

cvspartan101

98% of the people you see kicked for glitching/hacking, are perfectly legitimate players who have done nothing wrong other than kill a whiny little bitch too much. A hacker can kill everyone in the map in the same second. Don't worry about hacks and just ignore all the hackusations and you'll be fine.

Well said... a hacker CAN kill everybody in the same second or if he wants wait a bit before he kills the next person

john66

The vote kick system will be useless in a few more months against hackers. In warrock you can't kick them at all, they have a choice whether to allow it to happen or not. Soon the people who put out vip hacks will have that one ready too.

Cyder

I agree that most getting kicked are just pawning and noobs are voting them out because of it. REMEMBER!!! If there is a vote just hit F6, F6, F6!!!!!! I always vote no on these are there are really no more hackers...

F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6, F6,

rocktrns

Well the point of hacking in other peoples minds is to win every game,and to feel powerful because they have something that someone else doesn't they have an advantage far over a normal legit user.
Lots of people want to have some sort of power and when playing combat arms corrupted users like to have the power to win which they do by hacking.

E

Elite SEAL

Not many people hack, but there are glitchers. I think there are a lot of speed hackers, they suck

Werbung:

Skullkrunchr

Whats with the kicking thing when a person kick the yes will be higher than the no like say for ex:4yes-1no and when the poll to kick is over it says 4yes-9-no..i dont get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.