Hack detected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuznick242

Ok, I was just about to join a snow valley spy hunt and when i started to join, a warning poped up saying "Hack detected. Your ID has been logged and may be subject to ban." I have a kdr of 1.38, thats not a hackers kdr or anything. I have a screen shot if anyone wants to see it, but really if my account gets banned for "hacking" which I never did nor will I ever do, nexon will never hear the end of it. I think maybe another program, task, or process running could have set an alarm off, but really they better not ban my account.

Werbung:

garygofast

Col -Droop got banned for no logical reason .So you never know about Nexon They just banned over 3000 peeps the other day Friday I beleave.
Any devices or software they dont like on your pc they will bann you Nexon sucks
Anyway hope they dont bann you.:glare:

spuznick242

Well if they do ban me I'll just go play another game. Honestly the game is getting pretty old and I have better things to do than play a bad game, but they have serious issues to say the least.

spuznick242

**UPDATE**
I can still get on the game and play everying just fine. From what I found out a bit Nexon looks into it, but usually doesnt do anything if anything they ban or suspend the account for a couple of days. I can still play, but I'm still wondering if I'm going to get banned next time nexon goes on a rampage.

MooCowMan

Col -Droop got banned for no logical reason .So you never know about Nexon They just banned over 3000 peeps the other day Friday I beleave.
Any devices or software they dont like on your pc they will bann you Nexon sucks
Anyway hope they dont bann you.:glare:
I don't think Nexon bans very many innocent players. I know that they investigate reports before actually banning. It reminds of the days of runescape (it was 5 years ago and I had dial up! :glare: ). Everyone claimed they got hacked, but they were just stupid and gave away their passes to people that tricked them. I bet all the bannings were just, but some of the people who did get banned just refused to tell the truth. Like EL1X getting banned, he had other hack accounts, yet he claimed he didn't hack anymore. People can get banned for power leveling too, even when they don't know they're doing it, like fixing matches for a certain player to win.

@ Spuz, Nexon has the ability and right to look through your nexon folder to look for new and/or replaced D3D files, look for hack injectors, ect. It's in Nexon's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

What happened here is basically hackshield detected a program you were running in the background as a hack. Although it may not have, it happens. It's happened to me many times. You have nothing to worry about if you don't have hacks. :thumbup1:

garygofast

I have two PCs hooked to one monitor with a switch between them so I can run both at the same time
I had CA on both pcs at the same time when I loged in I got an error hax device.
I turned 1 pc off and it went away.

MooCowMan

I have two PCs hooked to one monitor with a switch between them so I can run both at the same time
I had CA on both pcs at the same time when I loged in I got an error hax device.
I turned 1 pc off and it went away.

Interesting.. I've had CA running on my laptop and desktop at the same time and me and my brother inlaw used to play eachother in the same house on 2 different computers. Never had that problem..

MooCowMan

Only time it does that is when I have CA on both PCs at the same time.:rolleyes:

lol which is why I don't get it. They're only sharing a monitor..

I've had both my laptop AND desktop running CA at the same time. It would be the equivilant to you running it on your 2 computers, minus the fact they share a monitor. Did you try using the same account?

garygofast

My wifes pc can be on CA at the same time as mine and it doesnt happen hers is not hooked up to that switch though she has her own monitor. Is that weard or what?

MooCowMan

My wifes pc can be on CA at the same time as mine and it doesnt happen hers is not hooked up to that switch though she has her own monitor. Is that weard or what?

Well, you didn't answer my question.

Did you use your same account on both computers when you tried? or 2 different accounts?

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.