Grand Theft Auto IV

Werbung:

EngWii

killman360 said:
metroidprime3rules said:
loved the previous installments so much fun.Coming out October 16th for ps3 and xbox 360. Discuss.....:big_boss:

October......oooooh i wish that was true. For what i know(At least for the US) GTA 4 was delayed because something went wrong with the PS3 version of the game.I think it is delayed until March..

Exactly what i heard :cursing:
I'm pretty annoyed, i'm sure the 360 version is perfect, just because of PS3, 360 owners get screwed :(

Onkel Panter

I read about this game in GameReactor, and I think it would be pretty awesome. :D But now I hear it's only PS3/360 exclusive? That's very much too bad. :(

Matt

This looks amazing. I can't wait 'till it comes out.

Your supposed to be able to put people in you boot now! Also every building is ''supposed'' to have some kind of interaction with it!

killman360

I have been waiting for this game for a long time. Sucks that it has been getting delayed, but I think there is an official date now, at least for the US. April 29:(. Luckily I have already reserved it. woohoo.......

titch.ryan

i've always like the GTA series, I presume this one will not dissappoint. Won't be buying a PS£ or X360 just for this game though

Werbung:

Sousanator

One of the reasons I bought a PS3 was for this game. I am a huge fan/ collector of the series having played every one (including GTA 1, 2, London, III, Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories).

Although I am jealous the 360 does get exclusive content that the PS3 will not be getting.