Grand Theft Auto IV

Werbung:

killman360

metroidprime3rules said:
loved the previous installments so much fun.Coming out October 16th for ps3 and xbox 360. Discuss.....:big_boss:

October......oooooh i wish that was true. For what i know(At least for the US) GTA 4 was delayed because something went wrong with the PS3 version of the game.I think it is delayed until March..

metroidprime3rules

killman360 said:
metroidprime3rules said:
loved the previous installments so much fun.Coming out October 16th for ps3 and xbox 360. Discuss.....:big_boss:

October......oooooh i wish that was true. For what i know(At least for the US) GTA 4 was delayed because something went wrong with the PS3 version of the game.I think it is delayed until March..

IT IS? IT WAS SUPPOOSED TO BE RELEASED OCTOBER 16TH!:mega_shok::::mega_shok:

JustinGTL

It looks nice but im not going to get it intill i hear reviews on everything the stroy line the adiuo the game play most of all if its not fun im not going to get it. its a gran theft auto game so like it should be good but i dono maybe after 10 games the GTA games lost there touch? xD! im sure the game will be awesome!

badboykane

Yep, def delayed until next year now. The 360 version is meant to have more extra features in it than the PS3 version, not down to disc size as PS3 discs store more but the fact the 360 is easier to develop for.

LinkHylian

Imagine GTA IV coming for Wii as well as Xbox 360 and PS3.Using the Wii remote sideways to drive a car and aiming using the Wii zapper would be SOOOO COOOOOL!!!!!!!

cloudzero45

I don't think the wii could manage GTA4.... the world of GTA is now so expansive that the PS3 version of the game had to redone in order to run better on that console

Werbung:

killman360

cloudzero45 said:
I don't think the wii could manage GTA4.... the world of GTA is now so expansive that the PS3 version of the game had to redone in order to run better on that console

Really though, that's a little obvious.:mellow: