• Idk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PP-19 ftw!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yocool

Title says it all.

Which one do u prefer the G36E or the PP-19? Both are good at cqc if u know how to use them.

But PP-19 has a bigger mag and higher rate of fire. Isnt as loud without a silencer as a G36E.

G36E on the other hand has the reg size mag little less rof, but only take 3-4 shots to kill. plus it has a built in scope which sucks, but if you use it correctly is a 1 shot hs sniper machine. plus G36E has a better range. Very loud without silencer.

Werbung:

XCalibry

I use the G36E for everything, just got used to it.

PP19... well it isn't too bad, but after a while, the sound of the gun gets stuck in your head!

Master_7

I started on G36, then moved away from it... I now use PP-19 for close quarters and M4s for mid to long range maps. The PP is quite the weapon though, with its quick draw and massive clip. G36 does more damage though.

sniper0245

PERSONALY, i dont either,the G3 ( it is way overused, and the pp-19 a really crappy range causing u to buy another gun for larger maps.

spuznick242

When i first started I used the G36e, but Now i realize that it needs to be nerfed. Its too accurate and the fire rate is too high for the damage it does. But I really like the pp-19 for CQB far more than anything with the g36.

Codi69

Well I honestly can say that I don't like the PP-19. It's not that I'm bad with it, it's just the feel of it doesn't sit right with me. Unless you've had a recent lobotomy you can guess that I clicked on the G36E option. To be fair I don't use it very often either, and I never ever had a total of 10,000 shots with it until I was a CSM I think.

I likes mah UMP.

Kenty41

Well, it depends if you like to sit a while back and shoot slowly ( G36E ) , or your in the Combat Zone and you need something fast ( PP-19 ). Just depends on the situation

triforce776

I Hate the g36 so much i think its to cheap. i mean seriously about 5 shots per kill? plus it unlocks at such a low which makes it so common. if you have a 1 0n 1 match P90 against G36 you would think P90 would win but no. PP19 FTW!!!!!!!!

IMO, the G36E is more rounded, so i'd go with that, however it depends on what map your playing. In Junk I'd rather have the PP-19, but say in Rattlesnake i'd prefer the G36E.

da_kachman

personally I think myself as a g36 addict. I use it for cqc and mid-long range. The first shot of the g36 is always 100% accurate. So u can wait for the recoil to settle until u shoot again at long range.I was never a fan of the pp-19 when it came out. It didn't quite feel right like cody69. it didn't have the power like the g36, but I admit that I get a lot of headshots with pp 19

Werbung: