g36 over accurate+ to strong

john66

I really don't think the g36 is a three hit kill. While I was playing recently I got shot once by it, before the owner of it was promptly blown away by a stray nade. It reduced my health to exactly 67 hp. I don't know if it does more up close or what, but if it took away that much with everyshot it'd be a 4 hit kill.

Werbung:

john66

I had normal armor on. And it wasn't an arm shot like your describing, because it removed 33 hp.
Besides doesn't an arm shot do less damage?

Seawied

I had normal armor on. And it wasn't an arm shot like your describing, because it removed 33 hp.
Besides doesn't an arm shot do less damage?

well think about it this way

first shot, full ap/hp=33 dmg
then it drops your armor a bit so the next one is guarenteed to do 34 dmg
final one does 34 dmg as well

hence the 3 hit kill

cvspartan101

You sound like you are using it... wait... oh yes, you are using the Valkyrie one, cool. You just want to defend "your" gun here. Stop this please, as it is subjective, very subjective. You're obviously one of the noobs who are using it. Ok, I don't wanna say noobs. You are obviously one of the players that need an overpowered weapon to own. Trust me, some 4HK weps are better, if you know how to use them. If you don't know how to use a gun properly, then stick to the G36 and stay stupid.

I don't need a g36e Valkyrie to own... I also snipe and use an UMP.. I'm about to start using the M416 once my Valk expires..

spuznick242

You sound like you are using it... wait... oh yes, you are using the Valkyrie one, cool. You just want to defend "your" gun here. Stop this please, as it is subjective, very subjective. You're obviously one of the noobs who are using it. Ok, I don't wanna say noobs. You are obviously one of the players that need an overpowered weapon to own. Trust me, some 4HK weps are better, if you know how to use them. If you don't know how to use a gun properly, then stick to the G36 and stay stupid.

ok the way i see it is if a "noob" is good with a gun then a pro is gona be even better with it...and plus it depends on what kind of player you are...

orestul

Tonns of people like the G36, but the recoil when sniping is so high, and the damage is not enormous. The AK-47 is better. It has about the same recoil and higher damage. Or if you want to snipe with a machine gun, then just buy a M416. It has almost no recoil and high accuracy. I snipe with it across the map on snow valley and two towers. Awesome gun. And the nx guns are mostly just the same gun as a gp one, just has different coloring. Which I think is quiet useless.

NoMercy

LOL, the military shotgun is way inbalanced, the range is just absolutely way too far for any type of shotgun, Period.

cvspartan101

Tonns of people like the G36, but the recoil when sniping is so high, and the damage is not enormous. The AK-47 is better. It has about the same recoil and higher damage. Or if you want to snipe with a machine gun, then just buy a M416. It has almost no recoil and high accuracy. I snipe with it across the map on snow valley and two towers. Awesome gun. And the nx guns are mostly just the same gun as a gp one, just has different coloring. Which I think is quiet useless.

Snipe with a machine gun... A M416 isn't a MG.. it's an AR... A MG is like a M60 or MINIMI

Werbung: